Clear All
  • Bearded14YourPleasure
    Fluent in Sarcasm
    • Jun 2013
    • Iowa
    • Man of the People
    • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
    I expect our defensive plan will be very different this next game. I expected a lot more run focus from WFT and we still only allowed 126 yards on the ground and 133 in the air for 5th in the league in yards. I expect to give up more yards next week but I think our D matches up better to causes challenges for Dak too. Should be a faster pace game. Turn Bosa loose.
    More pass attempts also gives Staley more opportunities to use all of Derwin’s different skills. K9 also gets a few more chances to rush the passer I think.

Comment

• DragonIce
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2021
      • Arizona
      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
      Come off a losing season, lose again to start off the new season and everyone jumps on your bandwagon.....it could only happen to Dallas.
      Most fans in Dallas, and objectives analysts across the nation were impressed by Dallas in Game one, loss though it was.

You weren't impressed!?

Comment

• DragonIce
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Mar 2021
        • Arizona
        • Send PM

Cowboys Defensive End Randy Gregory is in Covid protocol. Could miss game.

Dallas only pass-rushing DT is already on IR. The Dallas pass rush would be mediocre even if Gregory plays. If Gregory gone we could see a very clean pocket for Justin.

Comment

• DragonIce
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Mar 2021
          • Arizona
          • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
          That is a key loss. He is a quality WR3.
          The losses to the cowgirl OL, especially if Martin isn’t able to go/full strength, could be a big liability.
          Yes & No. Cowboys have pretty good #4 in Cedric Wilson.

Gallup can make spectacular plays, but he drops lotta balls. His absence won't change Dallas plans, nor the results a whole lot.

Comment

• SuperCharged
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2019
            • Utah
            • Midnight Toker
            • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

Remember guys it was exactly 1 year ago we kept saying Bosa kept tiring out too easy. Well yesterday was a hot game (90's) yet Bosa brought it all 4 quarters. The sack, fumble, the QB chase down from behind, the QB hits and hurries. Staley's system is freeing up Bosa!
            He took a lot of plays on the sideline. He looked good had good explosion but he still is off the field in some key situations which is a head scratcher.

Comment

• equivocation
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Apr 2021
              • Send PM

Dallas D was putrid last year. Did they get better?

I think scheme wise we match up better than vs WFT.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post

He took a lot of plays on the sideline. He looked good had good explosion but he still is off the field in some key situations which is a head scratcher.
                Sometimes guys need a breather and would hurt the team being in. Young was not in the game on the 3rd and 16 play late in the most obvious passing situation ever.

Comment

• DragonIce
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Mar 2021
                  • Arizona
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post
                  Dallas D was putrid last year. Did they get better?
                  There was a complete breakdown last year in scheme, trust and assignments for Dallas D. It's better coached this year and they patched up interior run defense.

Still: Not many guys who can pressure QB, secondary is a vulnerability and anytime Jaylon Smith is on the field he is an easy target.
                  Last edited by DragonIce; 09-13-2021, 04:57 PM.

Comment

• Tigerbolt
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
                    Another week, another Memphis RB. Gotta do better against the running game or they're going to keep Herbert off the field all day.
                    Signed up today and my first post: Been a Charger fan all my life but went to school at Memphis and still follow the program closely. Gibson and Pollard were studs for the Tigers. Give them an opening and they will burn you. D needs to Bolt Up and close up everything!

Comment

• DragonIce
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2021
                      • Arizona
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Tigerbolt View Post

Signed up today and my first post: Been a Charger fan all my life but went to school at Memphis and still follow the program closely. Gibson and Pollard were studs for the Tigers. Give them an opening and they will burn you. D needs to Bolt Up and close up everything!
                      WelcomeTigerbolt...and agree absolutely about those two backs.

Pollard is flat better at this point than Zeke. The stats, the top analysts, PFF scores and my eyes sure see it that way. He can house a run if you don't corral him and squeeze it down.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Welcome to TPB brother. Aloha.

Comment

• captaind
                          Cook This Pork Chops
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Mars
                          • Ball Holder
                          • Send PM

Welcome, and agree!

Comment

Working...
                          X