• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Charge!
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Aug 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I can't imagine Staley playing the same team specific D vs Dal as WFT.
    i agree....but my point was..... this next game will not be a defensive struggle with winner scoring only 20..... it will be a shoot out......with winner scoring in the 30's.... perfect passes beat perfect defense every time .......because there is always a place to place the ball......

Comment

• blueman
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post
      The team the Chargers still must prove it against is KC. They want revenge from last season. Mahomes says we’ll see (on how good Herbert is) and Kelce said he was looking forward to playing Chargers when next game is the Ravens. Our local talk radio hosts thought he was just making dumb comment, but wasn’t that at all. The Chargers are they’re true rival now in AFC West, it just slipped out veryourhead:
      Yeah, those KC boys know.

Comment

• equivocation
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2021
        • Send PM

Tampa Bay had 4 turnovers, 11 penalties, 24:33 TOP...and still won because they got TDs instead of FGs.

This will come down to red zone offense and defense. WFT was the #2 red zone defense last year. Dallas was #19. We'll do better.

Dallas was the #28 red zone offense last year. Much of that was without Dak though.

Comment

• sonorajim
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Eurobolt View Post
          I think Dallas will win this game, we need to gel and the true team we will see after 5-6 games.
          An L is always possible.

Our talent and coaching is at a level I'm unfamiliar with, so ?
          We'll see.
          I'm not ready to make any concessions, other than we probably won't win them all.

Comment

• sonorajim
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

i agree....but my point was..... this next game will not be a defensive struggle with winner scoring only 20..... it will be a shoot out......with winner scoring in the 30's.... perfect passes beat perfect defense every time .......because there is always a place to place the ball......
            Dal O better than WFT, Dal D not even close.
            We will have greater TOP and RZ success.
            We will get some stops vs Dal O, them, not so many.
            I have something like LAC 37 - Dal 27.

Comment

• UglyTruth
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post

Lot of famous people relocating to the Nashville area in the last few years. It's the new place to be.
              It’s a somewhat random place for Cali people to go to. There’s nothing in similar to Cali (beach, weather, income etc) unless that’s exactly why they want to move there.

I like Tennessee especially for their hot chicken they have there. Have heard good things about Nashville as well.
              Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
              - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
              - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
              - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
              - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
              - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
              - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

I thought all of California is moving to Texas and Arizona.
                Enough people move, I may get my winter house in a decade or so.
                Keep moving in bunches people.
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
                  “Jerry Jones says Dallas Cowboys will start Terence Steele at right tackle this week against Chargers”

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/plat...ainst-chargers
                  They’re basically in the same boat as the Bolt’s with Storm.

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                    Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                    • Feb 2019
                    • McLean Illinois
                    • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

An L is always possible.

Our talent and coaching is at a level I'm unfamiliar with, so ?
                    We'll see.
                    I'm not ready to make any concessions, other than we probably won't win them all.
                    Best eval yet...simple and true.:cheers:
                    The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• like54ninjas
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Oct 2017
                      • Great White North
                      • Draftnik
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

The Cowboys defense is horrible. I thought our D-line is weak outside of Bosa. But the Cowboys have a worse D-line. Their secondary is also suspect.

We have to do better against the run. Gibson was having his way with us when we played Washington. Pollard and Elliot will be more trouble. Although Elliot is starting to peak.

We're really gonna have to convert and connect with the receivers. This is going to be a scoring game.
                      Gibson is a very explosive, powerful RB with outstanding vision and agility. He had 2 maybe 3 carries over 6/7 yards and his lone big run was on K9 and Kyzir.
                      JJones missed the entire 2nd half. Joseph was throwing Brandon Scherff around. Covington was disruptive. Tillery was Tillery.

We matchup well against the cowgirls.
                      Our O should be very productive and our D will have opportunities for negative plays and turnovers.
                      Dallas lost while getting 4 turnovers from the Bucs.

MikeDub
                      K9
                      Nasir
                      Tillery
                      Parham
                      Reed

Comment

• CivilBolt
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Gibson is a very explosive, powerful RB with outstanding vision and agility. He had 2 maybe 3 carries over 6/7 yards and his lone big run was on K9 and Kyzir.
                        JJones missed the entire 2nd half. Joseph was throwing Brandon Scherff around. Covington was disruptive. Tillery was Tillery.

We matchup well against the cowgirls.
                        Our O should be very productive and our D will have opportunities for negative plays and turnovers.
                        Dallas lost while getting 4 turnovers from the Bucs.
                        The bolded made me LOL. I’m still waiting for his name to get called making good plays.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

It’s a somewhat random place for Cali people to go to. There’s nothing in similar to Cali (beach, weather, income etc) unless that’s exactly why they want to move there.

I like Tennessee especially for their hot chicken they have there. Have heard good things about Nashville as well.
                          People are moving to Nashville because it isn't like California, so that is probably not very random. I can only speak for myself, but with how bad California is getting in just about everything (housing costs, high taxes, business unfriendly, over-governed, homeless mess, traffic, etc.), I have been getting a stronger and strong desired to leave. I have always loved the mid-Atlantic region (Tennessee, North Carolina or Virginia) and my son-in-law just got a job offer in Nashville so we decided now is the time before the housing market tanks. I work out of my home so it doesn't matter where I live. I've been there and love it but my daughter has never been so if the realtors show us what she likes, I'll be putting my home for sale next week and moving!

But this is derailing the thread - I was just moaning about having to miss the game!

Comment

Working...
                          X