• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • equivocation
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2021
    • Send PM

I don't think "having his way with us" is accurate. We do need to tackle better in isolation. White and Davis both missed tackles on his big gains.

Comment

• FoutsFan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Birmingham AL
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Me and the Mrs. are just waiting for our kids to finish HS - TEN is on the short list, as a primary hobby of mine is playing live music.
      I am just waiting for a position in my company to open up in either Montana, Idaho, Texas, Kentucky or Tennessee.

Comment

• FoutsFan
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Birmingham AL
        • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post
        90 yards, zero rushing TDs, game-losing fumble. I’d say our rushing D - with a backup IDL - won that contest.
        We had 90 yards, WTF had 126 I believe, the rest of your stat line is correct as well as your sentiment.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

We had 90 yards, WTF had 126 I believe, the rest of your stat line is correct as well as your sentiment.
          I think Gibson by himself had 90, just dispelling the notion he had his way with us. At the end of the day, he had some good carries, did not raise his O up enough to win, and in fact gave us the go-ahead score. He was tuckered out, and blew it.

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

I think Gibson by himself had 90.
            Ah got it, I thought you were referencing the WTF team as a whole.

Comment

• blueman
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Ah got it, I thought you were referencing the WTF team as a whole.
              Yup.

But even as a team: 5 scoring drives and only three FGs and a passing TD (also a missed FG). If their running game was that good against us, the score would reflect it. I’d say we had our way with their entire O, mistakes and injuries inclusive.

Comment

• Leslie Grossman
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Nov 2020
                • Oklahoma
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

I like the enthusiasm, however someone should tell magic that offensive players play against defensive players and vice versa.
                Leave it to Tragic to say Smith instead of Lawrence

Comment

• Lone Bolt
                  Oline-Tip of the Spear...
                  • Feb 2019
                  • McLean Illinois
                  • Pipefitter Illinois State University
                  • Send PM

Its a reasonable line...nobody trusts the Bolts just yet...close look at both games in a nutshell? Despite several gifts (turnovers, penalties) given WFT, we prevailed, while the cowboys failed DESPITE several gift turnovers from the Bucs...both games were not as close as scores were IMO.
                  The TPB makes plans....And Jim Harbaugh laughs...

Final prediction: Latham OT, Colson LB, Sainristil CB, Rice WR, Zinter OG, Nourzad OC, MacLachlan TE, Vidal RB, Lovett DT

Comment

• sonorajim
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

Dallas moved the ball at will against a really good TB defense(against run and the pass) that was able to basically shut down the chiefs offense in SB..... Chargers will have to score well over 30 points to win.... may need 40 to outscore them..... Wash does not have a great offense..... and most of game they had a 2nd string QB......

The washington receivers were consistently open yesterday.... with better QB play, they likely would have beaten us..... and we are not great at stuffing the run either.....
                    I can't imagine Staley playing the same team specific D vs Dal as WFT.

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2021
                      • Send PM

The team the Chargers still must prove it against is KC. They want revenge from last season. Mahomes says we’ll see (on how good Herbert is) and Kelce said he was looking forward to playing Chargers when next game is the Ravens. Our local talk radio hosts thought he was just making dumb comment, but wasn’t that at all. The Chargers are they’re true rival now in AFC West, it just slipped out veryourhead:

Comment

• sonorajim
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by DragonIce View Post

Most fans in Dallas, and objectives analysts across the nation were impressed by Dallas in Game one, loss though it was.

You weren't impressed!?
                        I was impressed with the pounding Dak absorbed and kept playing. Tough dude!
                        I wish him no serious injury from the pounding he's about to receive in LA.

Comment

• Eurobolt
                          *** Jim Harbaugh ***
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Send PM

I think Dallas will win this game, we need to gel and the true team we will see after 5-6 games.

Comment

Working...
                          X