• Send PM

We’re gonna beat the Chiefs this year.

Comment

• RTPbolt
      Charger Fan till the end
      • Jun 2013
      • North Carolina
      • Send PM

Staley is an evolving coach and from his footage I love his leadership style. He is very young yet. He is going to make mistakes and he takes risks but how many coaches have we had that were essentially gutless and not willing to innovate and iterate. If we ever want a dynasty i just see him as the most capable leader we have had that i can ever recall going back a long ways. He has admitted mistakes and has the team and brass behind him after 2 years as a hc and a winning record. He has made adjustments already. Andy Reid and Bellicheat id hazard a guess didnt do as well in their first 2 years as hc and not at his age. I think he is special and needs time to build this ark to last and we are close. If the D we saw start to come alive at the end of the season is there to start and we evolve the offense and stay relatively healthy we have a real shot this year.

I cringed when Andy was let go by Philly and went to KC….that guy just fucking wins now that he figured out how to be a hc at Philly…and it didnt take only 2 years for him…but we match u well with our roster to challenge and thats table stakes to really be a threat to compete against the KC juggernaut that they are. i see a gleam men and women…lets compete and give it our all this year…lets go

Comment

• 21&500
        Bolt Spit-Baller
        • Sep 2018
        • A Whale's Vajayjay
        • CMB refugee
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post
        We’re gonna beat the Chiefs this year.
        Twice.
        P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
        P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
        P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
        P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• Air Coryell
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2021
          • Carlsbad, CA
          • Teacher, Coach, CFO
          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

the dude your opinion GIF
          The only place you might be Mayor is Lunyville. Haha!

Comment

• Air Coryell
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2021
            • Carlsbad, CA
            • Teacher, Coach, CFO
            • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
            Staley is an evolving coach and from his footage I love his leadership style. He is very young yet. He is going to make mistakes and he takes risks but how many coaches have we had that were essentially gutless and not willing to innovate and iterate. If we ever want a dynasty i just see him as the most capable leader we have had that i can ever recall going back a long ways. He has admitted mistakes and has the team and brass behind him after 2 years as a hc and a winning record. He has made adjustments already. Andy Reid and Bellicheat id hazard a guess didnt do as well in their first 2 years as hc and not at his age. I think he is special and needs time to build this ark to last and we are close. If the D we saw start to come alive at the end of the season is there to start and we evolve the offense and stay relatively healthy we have a real shot this year.

I cringed when Andy was let go by Philly and went to KC….that guy just fucking wins now that he figured out how to be a hc at Philly…and it didnt take only 2 years for him…but we match u well with our roster to challenge and thats table stakes to really be a threat to compete against the KC juggernaut that they are. i see a gleam men and women…lets compete and give it our all this year…lets go
            Reid and BB had many years experience in the NFL when they got their shot. Staley worked at the DIII level in college. No comparison. A poor hire by Spanos and TT; but not surprised.

Comment

• gzubeck
              Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
              • Jan 2019
              • Tucson, AZ
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post

Reid and BB had many years experience in the NFL when they got their shot. Staley worked at the DIII level in college. No comparison. A poor hire by Spanos and TT; but not surprised.
              Man...I wouldn't go that far even...I think we really need to ask what assistant coaches will you bring with you? That really has been our weakness...the assistant coach BRAIN TRUST! I really do think he's better than our two previous head coaches...but RAW!
              Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• sonorajim
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Man...I wouldn't go that far even...I think we really need to ask what assistant coaches will you bring with you? That really has been our weakness...the assistant coach BRAIN TRUST! I really do think he's better than our two previous head coaches...but RAW!
                I like Staley's assistant hires. OC Moore, DC Ansley, STs Ficken, WR Beatty, DL Rodgers among others. His personnel choices look very good.
                2023 SHOULD be a big year for LAC. Staley has his band together.

Comment

• QSmokey
                  Guardedly Optimistic
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Kuna, Idaho
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
                  Good. But I doubt it happens

TG
                  Even if it does, we don't play the Chiefs in the first 8 weeks of the season.

Comment

• 21&500
                    Bolt Spit-Baller
                    • Sep 2018
                    • A Whale's Vajayjay
                    • CMB refugee
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Even if it does, we don't play the Chiefs in the first 8 weeks of the season.
                    Week 7 @ KC my friend.
                    short week for us, long one for them.
                    We're going to shock the world.
                    P1. Block Destruction - Ogbonnia
                    P2. Shocking Effort - Eboigbe
                    P3. Ball Disruption - Ford
                    P4. Obnoxious Communication - Matlock

Comment

• QSmokey
                      Guardedly Optimistic
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kuna, Idaho
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Week 7 @ KC my friend.
                      Then I got some bad info from an article about Jones. Thanks for the clarification.

Comment

• sonorajim
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

Week 7 @ KC my friend.
                        Not everyone. I expect at least 1 W,and think 2 LAC Ws is even odds.
                        KC barely escaped Staley's clutches in 3 of 4. 2021 KC L - OT W, 2022 KC 3 pt W X 2.

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
                          Outback Goon
                          • Sep 2018
                          • Australia
                          • Send PM

just got done watching the quarterback special on netflix.

Mahommes only mentioned 1 defensive player by name...Bosa

Comment

Working...
                          X