• Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

Ooh, that hurt. I was wondering how long it would take you feebs to start on the name-calling. Just another post pf someone that has absolutely nothing.

You lnow what your problem is? You can dish it out but you cant take it.
    Since I haven't posted anything in this thread for quite a while, there hasn't been any dishing out. When virtually every post of yours is sad, lonely trolling for attention, it's hard not to call a clown a clown. But given your trajectory, you'll be bounced soon enough so enjoy your short lived run here.

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
      • Send PM

Oh, I know my history. KC has been to 4 Super Bowls and won 2. KC is a hell of a lot more comparable to those two than the Chargers. The Raiders won three but haven't won one since 1883. I like the way you pick and choose your time frame to make a non point. Who wins another one next remains to be seen. The Raiders have the worst QB in the division and the Broncos have a rookie HC that hasn't proven anything. But don't stop you for making your ignorant prognostications.

The Chargers history is easy. They don't have any.

. Russell Wilson is seeing what these other QBs are making and he's going to command a salary of probably the 50 to 60 million range, and on top of that they have a lot of young players like Juedy and Hamler that if they are as good as they think will be commanding big salaries, too. And since they traded away their future for a 34 y/o QB, it'll be a lot harder to bring in young cheap talent.

The Chargers will be the Chargers. They're like the Raiders, they'll choke.
      You talk a lot of shiite for a fan of a team that went 50 years without even making it to the Super Bowl, and on top of that, couldn't even score a TD on their last trip to the SB. The Chargers were one of the first dominant teams in the AFL, winning a championship in 1963, before any other team in the division won anything. Those Chargers challenged the NFL champion Bears to what would have been the first Super Bowl, but the Bears declined, knowing that the Chargers probably would have beat them. Read it for yourself: https://www.csmonitor.com/Books/2015...y-Dave-Steidel

Try learning a little bit of history before you post, it will make you look smarter.

Comment

• powderblueboy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Since I haven't posted anything in this thread for quite a while, there hasn't been any dishing out. When virtually every post of yours is sad, lonely trolling for attention, it's hard not to call a clown a clown. But given your trajectory, you'll be bounced soon enough so enjoy your short lived run here.
        Maybe we should just tell Tges 58 that the Chumps are a deadlock to win the Super Bowl next year.
        There is really no point in even having the season: Mahomes is magic and Andy Reid is just too slick for the clodhoppers in this division.

He can then happily proceed back to Chief's planet and spread the good news...... gets him out of our hair.

I've had to refrain myself from insulting him personally: he's pretty much hijacked this thread.
        My guess is that he likes the abuse.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Looking at the Chief's roster, I don't see how we can compete against them; I don't see how any team can compete against them.
          It sure looks like K.C. will be adding another Super Bowl trophy to that well stocked mantel.

With Mahomes & Reid at the helm, Lord save us!
          Dynasty is too limited a term. Dynasty of dynasties.

:freakout:

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

The Raiders haven't won a Super Bowl since 1883? I'm not certain about that one.

It must seem that long to their fans though.

Comment

• Velo
              Ride!
              • Aug 2019
              • Everywhere
              • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
              • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post
              The Raiders haven't won a Super Bowl since 1883? I'm not certain about that one.

It must seem that long to their fans though.
              The Raiders last SB win was after the 1983 season, in 1984, when they were in L.A. That was the Super Bowl that Marcus Allen went off, running for 200 yds and multiple scores on Washington.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

The Raiders last SB win was after the 1983 season, in 1984, when they were in L.A. That was the Super Bowl that Marcus Allen went off, running for 200 yds and multiple scores on Washington.
                Are you sure about that?? My source is Tges, that gigantic repository of useless information:

"Oh, I know my history. KC has been to 4 Super Bowls and won 2. KC is a hell of a lot more comparable to those two than the Chargers. The Raiders won three but haven't won one since 1883. I like the way you pick and choose your time frame to make a non point."

He's very reliable and always right. Oh, how he must suffer engaging with his intellectual inferiors on this board!

Please correct your error and delete your last post.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • Send PM

At least K.C. can savor the Jayhawk's championship during those bleak winter months when the tedium of average is broken by the frequent increasingly savage
                  attacks between factions on Chump's planet.

They might as well fire up that dump fat Andy thread now; it will be a permanent fixture there.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Birmingham AL
                    • Send PM

Well he probably gets no attention on Chefs Planet, so he figures coming here he will at least get negative attention. In his mind that is better than non attention. Lots of little kids act this way, its fairly common.

Comment

• AL9000
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2022
                      • San Diego, CA
                      • Send PM

Oh, I know my history. KC has been to 4 Super Bowls and won 2. KC is a hell of a lot more comparable to those two than the Chargers. The Raiders won three but haven't won one since 1883. I like the way you pick and choose your time frame to make a non point. Who wins another one next remains to be seen. The Raiders have the worst QB in the division and the Broncos have a rookie HC that hasn't proven anything. But don't stop you for making your ignorant prognostications.

The Chargers history is easy. They don't have any.

. Russell Wilson is seeing what these other QBs are making and he's going to command a salary of probably the 50 to 60 million range, and on top of that they have a lot of young players like Juedy and Hamler that if they are as good as they think will be commanding big salaries, too. And since they traded away their future for a 34 y/o QB, it'll be a lot harder to bring in young cheap talent.

The Chargers will be the Chargers. They're like the Raiders, they'll choke.
                      If it wasn’t for the Chargers history and their development of the Air Coryell philosophy, your current team wouldn’t even exist. So, in theory you have us to thank for any recent success. Be careful of rug burns.

Comment

• AL9000
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jan 2022
                        • San Diego, CA
                        • Send PM

You talk a lot of shiite for a fan of a team that went 50 years without even making it to the Super Bowl, and on top of that, couldn't even score a TD on their last trip to the SB. The Chargers were one of the first dominant teams in the AFL, winning a championship in 1963, before any other team in the division won anything. Those Chargers challenged the NFL champion Bears to what would have been the first Super Bowl, but the Bears declined, knowing that the Chargers probably would have beat them. Read it for yourself: https://www.csmonitor.com/Books/2015...y-Dave-Steidel

Try learning a little bit of history before you post, it will make you look smarter.
                        For a guy who is boasting about history to try and seem relevant, he sure doesn’t know any lol!

Comment

• Tges58
                          Registered Chiefs Fan
                          • Mar 2022
                          • Send PM

Wow, the Chargers won ONE Afl championship. The Texans/Chiefs won three. Ihope you were alive for that ONE championship, because it's the last one you ever won.

I like how you bring up 50 years, when it has been almost SIX decades since your one and only championship.
                          Making fun of a team that lost the Super Bowl when your sorryass team can't even make the playoffs. LMAO! Pitiful

:More Q Please:

Comment

Working...
                          X