Ride!
    • Aug 2019
    • Everywhere
    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
    Monday night
    Big game for the Bills.
    If they win, they are #2 in AFC (behind TEN)
    If they lose, they fall to #7 and the Chargers would be #5.
    Am I all right ?
    You are right. The Chargers will have a superior conference record to the Bills and move up to the top wildcard spot at No. 5, if the Bills lose.

Comment

• Velo
      Ride!
      • Aug 2019
      • Everywhere
      • Send PM

The Raiders are done at 6-6 after losing to WFT yesterday, am I right? That game was a joy to partake, watching Taylor Heinicke make plays against them and WFT's replacement kicker make a long FG that turned out to be the winner. The Raiders have @ KC and @Cleveland the next two weeks, then at home v Denver then @Indy before the hosting the Chargers the final game. That is a brutal schedule, and at 6-6 now I don' see them any better than 8-9.

Comment

• chargeroo
        Fan since 1961
        • Jan 2019
        • Oregon
        • Retired Manager/Pastor
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

You are right. The Chargers will have a superior conference record to the Bills and move up to the top wildcard spot at No. 5, if the Bills lose.
        Sounds good but I don't think I can bring myself to pull for the Patriots.
        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I think you may have to. I doubt the Chargers are going to finish better than the Patriots (whom I believe will be the No. 1 seed) so any AFC team the Pats beat that is competing with the Chargers for a playoff spot is the preferred outcome, right?

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

I understand the Chargers moving up to 5th would be good - but I will be rooting for the Bills tonight

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

The Raiders are done at 6-6 after losing to WFT yesterday, am I right? That game was a joy to partake, watching Taylor Heinicke make plays against them and WFT's replacement kicker make a long FG that turned out to be the winner. The Raiders have @ KC and @Cleveland the next two weeks, then at home v Denver then @Indy before the hosting the Chargers the final game. That is a brutal schedule, and at 6-6 now I don' see them any better than 8-9.
              I am hopeful the Raiders have one more win in them - and thats this Sunday

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Dec 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I am with Roo.

The Chargers still need to win games. End of the day, if the Pats win, thats fine too. But during the game, just don't see it me rooting for them unless it was a "must win"

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I understand the Chargers moving up to 5th would be good - but I will be rooting for the Bills tonight
                  Not me. I will be rooting for the outcome that best helps the Chargers. If you believe the Chargers are in a position to usurp the Patriots as the No. 1 seed, then the, yes, it will be good for the Patriots to lose. But otherwise, the best outcome will be for the Patriots to beat any AFC playoff contender that is competition with Chargers for a playoff spot. And that is why I will be cheering on Adrian Peterson and Hunter Henry tonight.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Dec 2019
                    • Send PM

Not me. I will be rooting for the outcome that best helps the Chargers. If you believe the Chargers are in a position to usurp the Patriots as the No. 1 seed, then the, yes, it will be good for the Patriots to lose. But otherwise, the best outcome will be for the Patriots to beat any AFC playoff contender that is competition with Chargers for a playoff spot. And that is why I will be cheering on Adrian Peterson and Hunter Henry tonight.
                    Phillips

And you make a very strong and reasoned argument. But its like rooting for the Raiders or Broncos - just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And if the Pats do win - it truly isn't the worst thing.

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Send PM

Phillips

And you make a very strong and reasoned argument. But its like rooting for the Raiders or Broncos - just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. And if the Pats do win - it truly isn't the worst thing.
                      Funny, when I was writing that I was telling myself, "it's Adrian Phillips not Peterson!" But I wrote Peterson anyway.

Comment

• chargeroo
                        Fan since 1961
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Oregon
                        • Retired Manager/Pastor
                        • Send PM

Phillips

Yup, can't cheer on the hated three.

We win out, we'll be fine.
                        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

The only team i worry about is the Chargers. We have to win our games to have a chance at the playoffs. Win out and chances are we are in. Lose every other week like we have been and we arent. What other teams do our team cant control.
                          11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia (plus AZ 2025 1st)
                          35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                          37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                          66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                          69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                          100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                          110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                          140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                          181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                          225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

Working...
                          X