How close are you to your breaking point over Chargers possibly leaving San Diego?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
    Yeah I'm getting a little tired of the "stadium" threads...I personally think they are staying, the Spani just want to squeeze every drop out of the deal to their benefit..I get it, it's business.

I'm very excited about this year, with Gordon in the backfield and everyone healthy I think we kick some ass...the contract squabbles don't matter to me much, they get worked out in some way eventually
    Let's just hope Gordon is different than all of the other Wisconsin running backs.

Comment

• BoltBacker
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Las Vegas, NV
      • Send PM

Will still be a fan, NFL has everyone by the balls. just a fact. The Chargers won't lose fans going to LA if the net is a gain. This has happened in numerous cities already so why the surprise? Maybe they end up staying maybe not, San Diego will never justify from an investment perspective paying for a stadium. So are the Chargers worth keeping for the prestige of being an NFL city? That is what it comes down too.

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

I dont worry about it at all. No point in doing so imo. If it happens ill see how i feel about it then. But ill just enjoy life as i know it one day at a time and cross that bridge when it happens. Personally dont think it does.

Comment

• blueman
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

What fleet said.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
            I dont worry about it at all. No point in doing so imo. If it happens ill see how i feel about it then. But ill just enjoy life as i know it one day at a time and cross that bridge when it happens. Personally dont think it does.
            Tao-Te-Fleet

Comment

• TABF
              Por debajo del promedio
              • Jun 2013
              • SoCal
              • Send PM

The stadium issue is my only concern at this moment! The team and this season are so far away and quite frankly, if the team decides to move prior or during the season, I will be done earlier.

I too think we will be competitive this season. That may be what we need to get a city vote to pass in December.

Comment

fender57
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I really am having difficulty seeing how the Chargers can commit to moving for the 2016 season - they have no place to go.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Windsor, U.K.
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
                  This BS is ruining the offseason. But I'm an addict, as soon as its settled, I'm over it pretty much immediately. In general, I don't hold a grudge, except for the Raiders. F the Raiders.
                  Best post of the day!
                  Well said.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
                    When the game is squeezing every drop out of taxpayers, then it isn't business. There's another term for that.
                    I believe every other city that built a stadium had those. It isnt like San Diego is being treated different than the others. Hec im havent followed every article that comes out because its just too much and most is bullshit but so far the plan that hasnt changed is no tax payers spending anything but in the end if they do, welcome to every other city.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
                      I believe every other city that built a stadium had those. It isnt like San Diego is being treated different than the others. Hec im havent followed every article that coimes out because its just too much and most is bullshit but so far the plan that hasnt changed is no tax payers spending anything but in the end if they do, welcome to every other city.
                      Yes, the NFL has squeezed money out of taxpayers in many cities. It doesn't mean I have to like it when the Spanoses do it to San Diego.

However, the last part - every other city? Not every city has or wants to build and maintain a stadium for an NFL team.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Engine Engine Number 420 View Post
                        Yes, the NFL has squeezed money out of taxpayers in many cities. It doesn't mean I have to like it when the Spanoses do it to San Diego.

However, the last part - every other city? Not every city has or wants to build and maintain a stadium for an NFL team.
                        Agree, especially since California is the most taxed state as it is. I do wish the hypocrites that is the NFL didnt have a vendeta against Las Vegas because they are dying to build a stadium for a professional team. Just recently the NFL even stopped a Tony Romo led Tony Romo led Fantasy Football event from happening here. Just a bunch of hypocritical assholes.
                        Last edited by Boltjolt; 06-09-2015, 03:15 PM.

Comment

• Den60
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
                          The stadium issue is my only concern at this moment! The team and this season are so far away and quite frankly, if the team decides to move prior or during the season, I will be done earlier.

I too think we will be competitive this season. That may be what we need to get a city vote to pass in December.
                          Boy, if they have a crappy year that vote becomes even harder to win.

Comment

Working...
                          X