• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heatmiser
    BetterToday ThanYesterday
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Renfro is the kind of player I want on my team. Smart, tough, high motor and work ethic and gives you everything he has got. He also has Welker like quicks on those little routes he runs. He was a great pick.

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Lyth
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post

I thought he allowed one pass rusher to come in free but maybe that was on Feiler.
      If it's the one I remember, it looked like a communication issue between Eckler and Slater. The DE ran right between them. The DE (maybe it was an LB) lined up pretty wide. Not sure who was supposed to block him but I'm sure it's coming up today in meetings.

Comment

• AK47
        Registered Charger Fan
        • May 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

But Merrill didn't play that much did he? I don't remember seeing him until the 4th Q? I like him but he is not the reason the run defense was better.
        Thanks CompxG. We posted simulataneously. Merrill only saw the field for 3 plays. I know we all like him and root for him, but realistically he was not a factor last night.

TG
        Word on the street was Merrill's mere presence on the sidelines harnessed enough mojo to limit the Raiders to 2.5 yards a carry.

The other word on the street was Josh Palmer was running extra crispy routes....while watching/waiting on the sidelines hoping to get in the game.

Comment

• equivocation
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
          Renfro is the kind of player I want on my team. Smart, tough, high motor and work ethic and gives you everything he has got. He also has Welker like quicks on those little routes he runs. He was a great pick.

TG
          Yeah the Raiders have been hitting their late round picks after bombing their 1sts.

We can't conplain about taking Drue Tranquill instead. And if Adderley and Tillery keep stepping up suddenly the 2019 draft class looks...dare I say...good?

Comment

• OhioBolt
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltdiehard View Post

This is what I’ve been saying our DBs are WAY more physical this year. That’s Staley and his staff. Ruggs got socked in the mouth I love it.
            Michael Davis had a good open field tackle on Josh Jacob too he lifted him and dropped his ass on a dump off pass

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

Lemme know when its the third quarter...I can always use a good "Here we go again" stomach ache...lol
              its 3rd quarter

Comment

• AsaFLBoltfan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2020
                • Longwood , FL
                • Manager
                • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                I'd like to point out every single Raider fan who is 18 has experienced one winning season in their lifetime.
                That and the ones under 40 who talk about their “Rings”, give me a break…

Comment

• cmplxgal
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2017
                  • New Jersey
                  • Send PM

Comment

• FoutsFan
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Birmingham AL
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
                    ref.jpg

Comment

• Heatmiser
                      BetterToday ThanYesterday
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Bosa and James were both first rounders who everybody knew where going to excel in the NFL. Tranquill was just some guy that TT grabbed in the 4th round out of his favorite school :rofl:. That makes Dru even more impressive IMO.
                      And everyone here made fun of the pick because, Notre Dame.

TG
                      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• blueman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                        I still can't get over the improvement in tackling! I only saw three missed tackles the entire game. They are going to be a handful for everyone if they keep tackling that well.

Isn't it great to be getting so much enjoyment out of the team after all the bad years!

This is fun!
                        Roo, it was better DL play. So many of these RBs we face, they get one step past the LOS and it’s a minimum 5 yard gain. Just freakin’ hard to bring down going full speed coming at them sideways. Last night we controlled the LOS, our mid tier defenders were helping to bring down guys who never had opportunity to get going.

Yes, it is fun!!!

Comment

• RTPbolt
                          Charger Fan till the end
                          • Jun 2013
                          • North Carolina
                          • Send PM

I an listening to Waller on sirius right now. He said our D was really causing confusion as to what he was expecting for coverage on his routes. Said he had to really be on his toes trying to adjust as plays started.

Staleys strategies do make this harder on not only the qb which hadnt occurred to me. great to hear its causing them to really have to play differently to be effective.

Comment

Working...
                          X