POLL: Is it Time to Fire Vizzy? - K Dustin Hopkins Signed!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Parcells
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

So did Vizzy actually get resigned to the practice squad? I’m not seeing anything saying he has.

Comment

• johnnywyoming
      Eeyore is Joey's #1 fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Oregon
      • Retirement
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Parcells View Post
      So did Vizzy actually get resigned to the practice squad? I’m not seeing anything saying he has.
      He is listed on the practice squad on the Chargers official website. :shrug:
      Thank God for morons. Without them who would the rest of us have to blame things on?

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Hopkins missed an extra point in the Eagles game. When he was in Washington he missed 2 extra points. But overall he's been an improvement in the kicking game. He's had two game winning field goals this year. One with the Chargers recently and the other with Washington on that Thursday night game against the Giants.

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post
          Hopkins missed an extra point in the Eagles game. When he was in Washington he missed 2 extra points. But overall he's been an improvement in the kicking game. He's had two game winning field goals this year. One with the Chargers recently and the other with Washington on that Thursday night game against the Giants.
          I'll give Hoppy a mulligan on that missed PAT...but sure hope it doesn't happen again...

Comment

Working...
          X