Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers At Ravens Pre Game Discussion (Wk 6)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Comment


    • Originally posted by cmplxgal View Post
      Tranquill will be missed he has been solid since replacing Murray

      Comment


      • Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post

        Tranquill will be missed he has been solid since replacing Murray
        Yep.

        But we did beat Jackson bad with all DBs when we had Rivers, I like our DBs even better this season.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post

          Tranquill will be missed he has been solid since replacing Murray
          Does anybody know what kind of chest injury it was? When he was walking to the bench area after the injury he was very red faced and walking bowlegged.

          Comment




          • Seth Walder

            @SethWalder

            Chargers have had 8 men in the box on 9% of opponent runs (league average is 24%).
            Offenses facing the Chargers have had at least as many blockers as LAC has had defenders in the box on 87% of runs, the second-highest rate.
            Very interested to see what Staley does vs. Ravens

            Comment


            • Originally posted by labound View Post

              Does anybody know what kind of chest injury it was? When he was walking to the bench area after the injury he was very red faced and walking bowlegged.
              Popper's tweet and a radio interview with Popper says its a pectoral injury. You'll need a doctor to speculate how bad it could be.

              Comment


              • Damn Tranquill is a nice player but similar to Derwin he may be an injury prone guy. A real shame, I like his play a lot.

                Its gonna be tough to stop Lamar Jackson with so many guys out…Jones, Murray, and Tranquill.

                I think it will be a shootout again like the Browns game and the offense may need to score 45 again to win.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

                  Popper's tweet and a radio interview with Popper says its a pectoral injury. You'll need a doctor to speculate how bad it could be.
                  Last I heard they are looking for a second opinion.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post
                    Damn Tranquill is a nice player but similar to Derwin he may be an injury prone guy. A real shame, I like his play a lot.

                    Its gonna be tough to stop Lamar Jackson with so many guys out…Jones, Murray, and Tranquill.

                    I think it will be a shootout again like the Browns game and the offense may need to score 45 again to win.
                    I don’t think he is injury prone. Last year’s injury was from a guy falling on his leg, breaking it. Freak accident.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by OhioBolt View Post

                      Tranquill will be missed he has been solid since replacing Murray
                      Is this a season ender or a couple weeks?
                      Any word or projections?

                      Comment


                      • They don't plan on putting him on IR so week-to-week. Bye week after the BAL game.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CivilBolt View Post

                          I don’t think he is injury prone. Last year’s injury was from a guy falling on his leg, breaking it. Freak accident.
                          Malcom Floyd would get speared in the ribs by a defender and miss several weeks, there were fans that called him "injury prone".

                          It was stupid. ANYone who took a helmet to the ribs as Floyd did would have experienced the same injury. He was unlucky to get speared.

                          As you note, Drue's season opening 2020 injury wasn't an "unforced error", so to speak-- Having your leg broken in the fashion his was does *not* demonstrate a too-fragile-for-the-NFL physical constitution.

                          His pec injury? I have no idea what happened, so I can't offer an opinion. But I feel confident that it doesn't make him someone who's injury prone.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X