• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by PORTERPARTY1 View Post

AGEED, BUT STILL NEED TO SIGN NWOUS (SP) OR WHITE. THEN GET A RIGHT GUARD SOMEWHERE
    They aren’t signing Nwosu, and its looking less likely they sign White. If they don’t sign White, they need to replace him imo. Smart folks keep saying LBs don’t matter much in modern football, yet the top LBs are making 150+ tackles.

Sorry - but 150 tackles still matter on EVERY football team and always will.
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

They aren’t signing Nwosu, and its looking less likely they sign White. If they don’t sign White, they need to replace him imo. Smart folks keep saying LBs don’t matter much in modern football, yet the top LBs are making 150+ tackles.

I kind of think they sign Wagner at this point. Well I guess that depends on if they re-do Bosa's deal or not. But I don't see Kyzir White coming back at this point. Jordan Hicks was signed by the Vikings
      I am not sure I would trust Kenneth Murray at this time.

Not that Telesco is playing with house money after getting Mack, JC, Johnson and SDJ - but there is a need at LB. I see people mention Mathieu and I do think Wagner makes more sense.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
        Beef Before Gazelles
        • May 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        Did not see it mentioned anywhere, but according to Popper we released Bulaga.
        Not sure why they waited as long as they did to make the move official, but... it *is* official now.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Disco Volante View Post

Lloyd is a monster. He would be a great pick.
          How do you think Lloyd would hold up in coverage in the NFL?

Comment

• powderblueboy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

I kind of think they sign Wagner at this point. Well I guess that depends on if they re-do Bosa's deal or not. But I don't see Kyzir White coming back at this point. Jordan Hicks was signed by the Vikings
            I am not sure I would trust Kenneth Murray at this time.

Not that Telesco is playing with house money after getting Mack, JC, Johnson and SDJ - but there is a need at LB. I see people mention Mathieu and I do think Wagner makes more sense.
            I don't....although i wouldn't mind.

I think they are committed to Murray & Tranquil and will look to add one depth piece.

Comment

• UtahBolt
              Did we win?
              • Jun 2013
              • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
              • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Lloyd had four picks last year, including one for a TD in the Pac 12 'ship. He is solid in coverage, think of Kyzir's versatility (but a solid tackler) combined with Derwin's leadership.
              I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• SYB
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by PORTERPARTY1 View Post

GOOD PICKS. WHO ARE GUARDS UNDER CONTRACT NOW. FEILER, AND WHO. SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE ADDED HERE, THEN RT, THEN LB. FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT RIGHT NOE!!!!
                So what's up with the caps lock? :dunno:

Comment

• SYB
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Mar 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Troy Reeder, Micah Kiser and Kenny Young were the Rams starters on their league best 2020 squad. Obviously, having studs there helps and I would love the get Wagner, but Staley has proven that he can get by with just having some warm bodies at ILB.

Comment

• SYB
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Mar 2019
                    • Send PM

Also, don't sleep on Amen Ogbongbemiga having a much bigger role. He's been a guy that both TT and Staley have mentioned in interviews, despite his limited use with the team last year.

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

I think he'll be top tier in the NFL. Because of the age and salary difference, I'd much rather have Lloyd than Wagner.
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Bolt-O
                        Administrator
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post
                        Also, don't sleep on Amen Ogbongbemiga having a much bigger role. He's been a guy that both TT and Staley have mentioned in interviews, despite his limited use with the team last year.
                        Hoping the same with Nick Niemann.

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Nov 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post

Troy Reeder, Micah Kiser and Kenny Young were the Rams starters on their league best 2020 squad. Obviously, having studs there helps and I would love the get Wagner, but Staley has proven that he can get by with just having some warm bodies at ILB.
                          Kenny Young, Kenny Young , Kenny Young. If you can’t tell, he is who I would prefer. He knows the system well and is a good player to absolutely challenge Tranq and Murray to start.

Comment

Working...
                          X