• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • charger1993
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

With the additions of Sjb, Austin Johnson, jc Jackson. This is not only gonna fix slot of the issues for our defense. But it's gonna let K9 do what he does best. Hunt. He's gonna be able to run clean most of the time. Expect Tranquil to have a break out season to. He was blowing up plays behind the line of scrimmage with a terrible front 4. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see our lb core look way more comfortable and confident in their plays. Hopefully Nick nielman comes into his own. He was solid in college and he's either showed promise or the chargers just said we'll find another starter in the draft.

Comment

• Disco Volante
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2020
      • Send PM

Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post

You said Devin Lloyd...so let it be!!!
      Lloyd is a monster. He would be a great pick.

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by pigskin View Post
        What about trading a 5th for Collins (Dal). They are shopping him and he is due a bonus ( per sportrac: $6,483,250 of 2022 salary fully guarantees on 3/20/2022) He is signed for the next 3 years at around $10 mil a season.
        Yeah I’m against Collins simply because there’s too many red flags for a guy we have to give up both a pick and pay a decent salary to. Missing the entire 2020 season with a hip injury, then getting suspended five games in 2021 for missing a drug test, and then being beaten out by another UDFA.

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

It’s time to draft well and wisely

Comment

• Topcat
            AKA "Pollcat"
            • Jan 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Disco Volante View Post

Lloyd is a monster. He would be a great pick.
            If Lloyd falls to #17...that would be kind of like Derwin falling into our lap...no brainer...then move up into round 2 to get our RT...

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

I think Bobby is safe to listen to offers elsewhere. They have shot their wad on D with 4 big additions, they’ll roll with the LBs they have plus try a mid-round LB pick is my guess.

#17 will be RT or a skill position - that speedy slot WR or … dare I note the obvious … we do not have a quality power back on the roster. We don’t have a #2. I’d bet OT as of this moment. Guyton is fast on a long field but he’s not the premium slot player with the ultra quick twitch burst or move to separate instantly. Hey, maybe TE?

Heck, who knows now - the major needs on D have been addressed - Edge, DT, CB. BPA is now an actual option.
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• PORTERPARTY1
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2020
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

If Lloyd falls to #17...that would be kind of like Derwin falling into our lap...no brainer...then move up into round 2 to get our RT...
                GOOD PICKS. WHO ARE GUARDS UNDER CONTRACT NOW. FEILER, AND WHO. SOMEONE NEEDS TO BE ADDED HERE, THEN RT, THEN LB. FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT RIGHT NOE!!!!

Comment

• PORTERPARTY1
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2020
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

AGEED, BUT STILL NEED TO SIGN NWOUS (SP) OR WHITE. THEN GET A RIGHT GUARD SOMEWHERE

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kauai
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
                    I get pretty strong vibes in regards to Bolt moves. I get the sense we will go after 2 stud defenders in free agency. LIkely egde/DT and CB. But if we can get young studs at DT early this year...maybe go after a LB that can really clean up the run game. Devondre Campbell type. Sign him and EDGE Chandler. Draft Davis out of Georgia. But how many DTs have 1st round grades this year? 2? Winfrey may time very well. Leal could be one of those guys who falls in our laps. QBs may kill those types of scenarios though. Not a great QB class.

Campbell anchors the middle. Cleans up the run game and adding a guy like Davis makes sense up front. Chandler sort of fell off towards the end. The entire team faded. But he would be a solid addition and maybe his price comes down a bit. I do think we are players in free agency though...and going forward many of my roster builds will have big name free agents added

This year not just dreaming. We have the cap space to add 2 starting key pieces and then fill out with smaller contracts. Mike will get paid. Wether thats a tag or new contract it will be a big number. Contract probably has a friendly cap number this year if we get that done.
                    I feel like this little vision is sort of playing out. And im feeling that instead of Campbell it might be Wagner. Or a rook at MLB. But this is playing out in a way i really expected.

Comment

• Bolts4ever213
                      Day One...
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Brentwood, 94513
                      • Send PM

Who’s yelling???

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by PORTERPARTY1 View Post

AGEED, BUT STILL NEED TO SIGN NWOUS (SP) OR WHITE. THEN GET A RIGHT GUARD SOMEWHERE
                        They may have Jaimes penciled in as our RG, but clearly we need depth even if that is true.

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Did not see it mentioned anywhere, but according to Popper we released Bulaga.

Comment

Working...
                          X