• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonorajim
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

he may not be great, but is he worse than the Chargers RT's????......
    He got cut from a weak OL

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      OK, thats your opinion and thats cool.

I think Johnson is a better player and thats my opinion. Doesn't mean we will claim him. Just saying i would, because i think he is an upgrade.
      Somebody will claim him.
      Well he does have something Guyton doesn’t, Championship pedigree!

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

he may not be great, but is he worse than the Chargers RT's????......
        Yes

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by COLDCUT View Post
          I’m not real big on Leatherwood either based upon his performance last year. It sure would be great to pick him up on the Raider’s dime and develop him into something good though. I’m not entirely sold that he’s any worse than Storm…
          He’s not worse than storm, they made an example out of him for reason only they know…josh wasn’t exactly known for his personnel decisions in denver, he drafted tim tebow…and the culture he comes from in new england has been exposed in their personnel decisions too…tom brady was making a lot of people look good there…
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

He got cut from a weak OL
            true but we have 2 other guys whpo would be cut if we had someone better to replace them.....

Comment

• wu-dai clan
              Smooth Operation
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Bwhaaaaa !
              Rai---ders !
              We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

I prefer Storm over Leatherwood. Storm is familiar with the offense and block schemes. Plus I do think he is a high-effort guy. When a team gives up on its 1st round pick from the previous year, usually it's sign the player is a low-effort guy, not responding to coaching. Pass.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                  The Wasted Decade is done.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                    I prefer Storm over Leatherwood. Storm is familiar with the offense and block schemes. Plus I do think he is a high-effort guy. When a team gives up on its 1st round pick from the previous year, usually it's sign the player is a low-effort guy, not responding to coaching. Pass.
                    I’d be interested but he’ll get claimed before the chargers get the chance and I don’t think they’d put in a claim to begin with, so don’t worry guys, we’ll have norton on the roster in 2022
                    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                      Charger Fan since 1978
                      • Sep 2021
                      • Send PM

Sounds like most folks don’t care for sony michel but what about marlon mack? Or phillip lindsey, I think both would be an upgrade over rountree…

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I’d be interested but he’ll get claimed before the chargers get the chance and I don’t think they’d put in a claim to begin with, so don’t worry guys, we’ll have norton on the roster in 2022
                        Did you see his salary if he got picked up on waivers - $6 mil. I don't think anybody is going to pick that up.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Dec 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Did you see his salary if he got picked up on waivers - $6 mil. I don't think anybody is going to pick that up.
                          Nobody picking up that salary when he is owed $6m when is 48 hours he can sign for the vet minimum

Plus he is probably more an OG than OT. Chargers need an OT

Comment

Working...
                          X