Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
    There are many quality OG's that are FA's by the end of the year. I'm focussing on teams that may not be able to retain their players due to cap space (Saints, Packers, Giants, Cowboys, Vikings, Rams, 49ers, Falcons, Bills, Browns). Laken Tomlinson, Wyatt Teller, and Connor Williams may all be available...

Do we need to spend a lot @ the OG position...? Not necessarily... I liked the acquisition of Aboushi this last off-season.
    But imagine if you moved Feiler to RT and signed Connor Williams and Wyatt Teller...

LT Slater
    LG Williams
    OC Linsley
    RG Teller
    RT Feiler

LOL!
    Keep Feiler where he is, sign Teller, draft a top OT prospect.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Godwin pls,
      Like him. Godwin and MikeDub will be in the same neighborhood for contracts.

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• beachcomber
        & ramblin' man
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Like him. Godwin and MikeDub will be in the same neighborhood for contracts.
        tough choice.... both injury concerns, and MW offers things that most others don't.... ability to high point passes, catch in traffic and stretch the field ??

other guys under FA consideration for me include Tyrell Williams, Dede Westbrook and/or Cedrick Wilson ??
        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

tough choice.... both injury concerns, and MW offers things that most others don't.... ability to high point passes, catch in traffic and stretch the field ??

other guys under FA consideration for me include Tyrell Williams, Dede Westbrook and/or Cedrick Wilson ??
          I like Wilson.
          Christian Kirk is my favorite FA WR currently. Speed, quality catch radius, and would offer ST return game skills.

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I like Wilson.
            Christian Kirk is my favorite FA WR currently. Speed, quality catch radius, and would offer ST return game skills.
            Good one.
            AZ says good bye, obviously.
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Cedrick would be a nice signing but id pass on Injury riddled Tyrell. Still out with a concussion since week one. Not good. Wilson a much better target than Westbrook too.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                Smooth Operation
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Spoiler alert.

It would be unwise to commit $40mil per year to WR #1 + #2.

Draft a cheaper weapon and instead invest in UFA trenchers.

Comment

• beachcomber
                  & ramblin' man
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Cedrick would be a nice signing but id pass on Injury riddled Tyrell. Still out with a concussion since week one. Not good. Wilson a much better target than Westbrook too.
                  remember liking Wilson in the draft as a day three get or UDFA, and.... wish we would just draft these guys to start with.
                  5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                    Spoiler alert.

It would be unwise to commit $40mil per year to WR #1 + #2.

Draft a cheaper weapon and instead invest in UFA trenchers.
                    Ah, you know I love a good trencher! There are a few good ones, too. Wyatt Teller (Browns), Connor Williams (Cowboys), and Laken Tomlinson (49ers). I imagine that all of them hit the free market this off-season as their teams will be up against the cap. I like some of the DT's this off-season, too.

Having said that... could you imagine Keenan Allen and Davante Adams together for the next 2 years...? A team could make a certain SB push with those two in the fold... if only we had the money.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                      Smooth Operation
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Ah, you know I love a good trencher! There are a few good ones, too. Wyatt Teller (Browns), Connor Williams (Cowboys), and Laken Tomlinson (49ers). I imagine that all of them hit the free market this off-season as their teams will be up against the cap. I like some of the DT's this off-season, too.

Having said that... could you imagine Keenan Allen and Davante Adams together for the next 2 years...? A team could make a certain SB push with those two in the fold... if only we had the money.
                      Re Tyler Linderbaum, I mirror your thoughts. OG & Linsley successor. The talent. The slotting. It's there. I am ready to say draft the best OL in round one, regardless of position. We need young, plug n play starters, moving forward.

PFF. Highest graded Center ever.
                      ​​​justConsensus Top 20.

I just got my Ourlads report in the snail mail today. Right in their wheelhouse. Midwest and such.

"He is explosive off the snap and reaches his angles in a hurry. Once there, his twitchy hands and easy balance make him a forceful-on-contact lead man that consistently creates movement at the point of contact."

Imagine Ekeler running behind this.

To top it off. Ourlads also claims Linderbaum can do just fine all by himself in Pass Pro--at 6'3" 290# !!

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

wouldn't bat an eye if we went Linderbaum/Zion 1/2

would love a top flight wideout, and.... protecting the Rocket Man is job one.

ps. will add that if we're gonna run a N'awlins scheme, that we need to draft like 'em too....

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

deleted

Comment

Working...
                          X