• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltnut
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

I'm not ready to freak out about Feiler yet.
    You know he went against the best DT in football...?

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
      Aaron Donald is in Valhalla and doesn't count?

Maybe 2nd best.

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
        That play that Feiler got beat to the A Gap, he had no center support, in fact, the center was looking the other direction. Clearly, Linsley assists Feiler if he's in the game. Also of note, Herbert's YPA plummeted after Linsley did not come back on the field after the half.

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

That play that Feiler got beat to the A Gap, he had no center support, in fact, the center was looking the other direction. Clearly, Linsley assists Feiler if he's in the game. Also of note, Herbert's YPA plummeted after Linsley did not come back on the field after the half.
          Clapp not looking to help out on Jones with no blitz through the A gaps tells me all I need to know about Clapp.
          He's not thinking out there.

Comment

• Boltnut
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Aaron Donald is in Valhalla and doesn't count?

Maybe 2nd best.
            Duly noted... but you get my gist. If Feiler is our biggest worry, we alright.

Comment

• Boltnut
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

Yep, Linsley is one of the best. I've been bemoaning our OL for years. Finally, we're in pretty good shape.
              But people have to moan about the silliest things... thinking every position has to be top-5 in order to win a SB. It's never the case.

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Clapp not looking to help out on Jones with no blitz through the A gaps tells me all I need to know about Clapp.
                He's not thinking out there.
                Clapp got beat a lot in PS, and that was mostly against 2nd and 3rd stringers...pretty piss poor plan to go into the regular season with such a 3rd-rate C as your backup...

Comment

• chargeroo
                  Fan since 1961
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Oregon
                  • Retired Manager/Pastor
                  • Send PM

Take hold you guys! No need to brake out the panic button. We lost a game to the Chiefs. There are 15 games to go, it's not time to panic. For the next game we will likely get back Allen, Parham, Spiller, Linsley, and Pipkins. We have a good team, just be a bit patient, remember it's a long season!

And, take it easy on the subs, Clapp and Norton did a very decent job. No team in this league could lose an all-pro Center and not skip a beat. Don't expect the subs to be great, expect them to do a decent job but not a pro bowl job. Some people aren't happy if they can't find something to be critical about.
                  THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                    Take hold you guys! No need to brake out the panic button. We lost a game to the Chiefs. There are 15 games to go, it's not time to panic. For the next game we will likely get back Allen, Parham, Spiller, Linsley, and Pipkins. We have a good team, just be a bit patient, remember it's a long season!

And, take it easy on the subs, Clapp and Norton did a very decent job. No team in this league could lose an all-pro Center and not skip a beat. Don't expect the subs to be great, expect them to do a decent job but not a pro bowl job. Some people aren't happy if they can't find something to be critical about.
                    Im more concerned about Feiler. I don’t know what the consensus brain trust sees in him. We won’t see a change, thats not this staff’s way. But if he goes down, I’ll be watching that big boy from AL, like several already called for. I have a hunch he’ll play better and soon.
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• jamrock
                      lawyers, guns and money
                      • Sep 2017
                      • Send PM

They should hire Sean Payton as a special consultant

Comment

• blueman
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Solid post, Roo.

Comment

• WindsorUK
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jul 2013
                          • Windsor, U.K.
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Im more concerned about Feiler. I don’t know what the consensus brain trust sees in him. We won’t see a change, thats not this staff’s way. But if he goes down, I’ll be watching that big boy from AL, like several already called for. I have a hunch he’ll play better and soon.
                          Still from Georgia :lol:

Comment

Working...
                          X