Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolts&noles
    replied
    Hopkins gave the glory to God at the end.
    that's the real victory.
    Wow that was hard to watch.
    The NFL is garbage.

Leave a comment:

• Craig440
    replied
    Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Loved Speedy too. I don’t think I ever forgave my dad for taking his partner to the game where speedy returned an INT 101 yards for a TD. I was laying on floor at home with my ear to the console listening to the radio broadcast
    The story way back then was Speedy showed up undrafted at Charger camp with only a dime in his pocket. Challenged everyone to a race for a dime. Had several takers and he never lost.

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I was a fan of Speedy. Kenny Graham, Bud Whitehead, Charlie McNeil too. But Speedy was my favorite.
    Loved Speedy too. I don’t think I ever forgave my dad for taking his partner to the game where speedy returned an INT 101 yards for a TD. I was laying on floor at home with my ear to the console listening to the radio broadcast

Leave a comment:

• richpjr
    replied
    More mojo/thoughts/prayers to you roo - keep fighting the good fight!

Leave a comment:

• Boltx
    replied
    Once again, thanks to all of you. I'm feeling much better this morning. My breathing is better and the pain in my lungs has quit.

Fleet, I'm always weak. When I feel good, I'm still weak. That's just part of my life now. I'm going to get ready now and go to church this morning. Save your money Fleet, my wife and I eat like birds. Thanks though for the offer.
    Sending some additional mojo your way, sir.

Leave a comment:

• Boltsfan70
    replied
    Sending more positive mojo your way Roo

Leave a comment:

• powderblueboy
    replied
    Once again, thanks to all of you. I'm feeling much better this morning. My breathing is better and the pain in my lungs has quit.

Fleet, I'm always weak. When I feel good, I'm still weak. That's just part of my life now. I'm going to get ready now and go to church this morning. Save your money Fleet, my wife and I eat like birds. Thanks though for the offer.
    Great to hear Chargeroo!

Leave a comment:

• Fleet 1
    replied

Copy that brother. Sending Aloha. Glad you are feeling better. MOJO as always.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied
    Originally posted by Craig440 View Post
    So glad you are feeling better Roo. I found an avatar from the era of your avatar. Speedy Duncan. One of my old time favorites.
    I was a fan of Speedy. Kenny Graham, Bud Whitehead, Charlie McNeil too. But Speedy was my favorite.

Leave a comment:

• Heatmiser
    replied
    Thanks to all of you. I'll most likely be fine again tomorrow. It's just a bad day.
    Including you in my daily Rosary Roo.

Leave a comment:

• Craig440
    replied
    So glad you are feeling better Roo. I found an avatar from the era of your avatar. Speedy Duncan. One of my old time favorites.

Leave a comment:

• chargeroo
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X