• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

More thoughts/prayers/mojo your way 'roo.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
      Pretty much retired......
      • Sep 2018
      • JoJa
      • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
      • Send PM

Prayers from Georgia Roo. Fight the good fight

Comment

• FtheTurds
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2023
        • Send PM

Prayers to you!!! I'm from the old forum and wanted to say hi to you and best wishes.

Comment

• Fleet 1
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Kauai
          • Send PM

How are you doing Roo?

Comment

• C'monchargers
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Hope all is well Roo, Chargers kicking butt these 2 weeks eh?

Comment

• chargeroo
              Fan since 1961
              • Jan 2019
              • Oregon
              • Retired Manager/Pastor
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
              How are you doing Roo?
              How are you doing Roo?
              Every day is different. I can still walk (with my trusty Walker). That's the big change to watch for. As long as I can get around a bit, I'm okay. when that doesn't work anymore, my days are few. I'm doing pretty good today, so I think I may live a few more years, but then I get a day like I had on Tuesday and I think I'm out of time. One day at a time is my mantra. did I ever mention that I hate cancer!
              THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Every day is different. I can still walk (with my trusty Walker). That's the big change to watch for. As long as I can get around a bit, I'm okay. when that doesn't work anymore, my days are few. I'm doing pretty good today, so I think I may live a few more years, but then I get a day like I had on Tuesday and I think I'm out of time. One day at a time is my mantra. did I ever mention that I hate cancer!
                I dont think you have ever mentioned that you hate cancer. But thats likely because you seemingly dont let it beat you.

You are an inspiration brother. Been having dreams about you lately. Yes one day at a time. God bless brother.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Feb 2019
                  • Birmingham AL
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Still praying for you Roo!

Comment

• Boltnut
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Feb 2019
                    • Send PM

Hang in there, Roo! C'mon Chargers, get Roo that Super Bowl... he's been very patient!

Comment

• C'monchargers
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                      Hang in there, Roo! C'mon Chargers, get Roo that Super Bowl... he's been very patient!
                      The way I see it is we are at .500 at mid way, like a new slate. We can't start hot, we can finish hot, if we in the touney its anybody's game. Just get in! Just fucking get in!!

Comment

• FtheTurds
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2023
                        • Send PM

I am solid my man. Not perfect by any means. God tells me to be grateful and give thanks for everything in my life. The good the bad etc. I just accept it. I stay grateful for what i have and have hope that what i need will be freely given. Through Faith. Through action that is pleasing to God.

My problem right now is family. They dont know God. And when you have a guy like Reuben H Fleet create something that took out Hitler? Satan got pissed. So this family has been under attack for 60 years. Im just the only one aware of it. I just so happen to believe that HItler was a evil person. And that he was spiritually driven by darkness.

I am always ready for the his games.
                        Hello,
                        With all due respect, I am having a very hard time believing in God. Our daughter was just diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer, in her upper lung, lower back, throat and hip. She is a nonsmoker, 36 years old, married for 3 years and has a two year old son. Why??? she is so kind, considerate, smart, gives back to others that have needs, constantly. I just have a very very hard time believing in God at this point in my life. There is nothing I can do to help but be supportive. I wish i could trade places with her. If there was a god, he/she should take me now, instead of her.

Comment

• chargeroo
                          Fan since 1961
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Oregon
                          • Retired Manager/Pastor
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Still praying for you Roo!
                          Thank you for that, and I'm still praying for you and your family.
                          THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

Working...
                          X