• volpe
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • New Jersey
    • Warehouse Manager
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

Love it
    Hey Roo I hope all is well with you.....Just logged in here for the first time in 8 years......We posted on the 'sign on san diego forums', which unhappily just closed.
    I can see you are going through a lot, and want to send you my best wishes.
    Stay strong.
    Mike

Comment

• chargeroo
      Fan since 1961
      • Jan 2019
      • Oregon
      • Retired Manager/Pastor
      • Send PM

Originally posted by volpe View Post

Hey Roo I hope all is well with you.....Just logged in here for the first time in 8 years......We posted on the 'sign on san diego forums', which unhappily just closed.
      I can see you are going through a lot, and want to send you my best wishes.
      Stay strong.
      Mike
      Thank you for the good wishes. Happy to see you in here It's a good forum with plenty of knowledgeable posters. I hope you like it.
      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

Sorry i had to clean this up. This thread is very spiritual for me. So dogging someone who isnt even here to defend himself just feels "NOT OF GOD" to me.

Lets not go with anti cmb or non tpb member slamming here please. It gives this thread a dark vibe and im not cool with that.

Matthew 5:13

“You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled underfoot.

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

Comment

Working...
        X