• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Critty
    Dominate the Day.
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post
    Damn, I didn’t realized he figured it out after the problems he had earlier this year.

Air yards 4.8 per pass that game.
    Taking what was there.
    Extended some plays with his legs.
    No turnovers.
    And won a shootout with no deep throws.
    Imagine that.

Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Maniaque 6
      French Speaking Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Québec city
      • Send PM

Who was the RCB for the Bills ?
      Mahomes had almost nothing there.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
        Day Tripper
        • May 2019
        • North of the Lagoon
        • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
        Covering the best WR in the NFL this year with a safety in crunch time - height of stupidity.
        Did you see how Buffalo covered Kelce at end of game? 13 sec, they only needed fo cover him for 13 sec …
        “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• equivocation
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Apr 2021
          • Send PM

I can’t speak on Deebo since I haven’t paid enough attention to him other than that he’s the ultimate gadget guy. Kupp, however, is completely different from Hill and Chase. He fell in the draft because he was slow. But he had good hands and is an elite route runner. Similar to prime KA and Hunter Renfrow.
          Elite agility and quickness.

Comment

• Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

I noticed Weddle commit a personal foul and Ingram collect 2 sacks all season while Nwosu had 5 and was emerging as the season progressed.
            Here is what I meant about Weddle. First of all, I never like him. Never thought he could cover. Anyway...I heard that he kept in touch with McVay continuously, and then all of a sudden he gets signed for the playoffs. He is out of football how long? Yet on the sideline I see him right up on McVays shoulder during the sideline discussions. Then after the game...did you see him talking with Brady? Usually guys just chat for a second...but Weddle just would not let Brady go...must have talked in his ear for a minute. Jeez..

that guy is just looking for his 15 minutes of fame. He really bugs me. Maybe its just me...whatever. I just don't see all the love that guy gets.

Comment

• Originally posted by equivocation View Post

Elite agility and quickness.
              Anybody here remember Gary Garrison? I know see a lot of old Charger names here, but never his much. He play the other side of Lance. I remember Lance was the star, but Gary made a lot of plays. He played at San Diego state and set lots of records there. When I look at Cooper Kupp he reminds of of Garrison. Like some kind of So. Cal surfer who can catch the heck out of the ball. That was Garrison. Number 27. One of my childhood favorites. Ever see a picture of him? The guy looked like Kirk Douglas :>)

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Did you see how Buffalo covered Kelce at end of game? 13 sec, they only needed fo cover him for 13 sec …
                How do you cover Kelce when Kelce runs no established routes? Travis is freelancing, with one edict: Don't fuck with any other routes.

That's Travis Kelce's game in a nutshell. He works over and under other route trees downfield.

You've got to gather analytic on his route tendencies through tape-study, and then double-team him over/under. Then, tackle well.

Personally, I'm proud of Coach Staley for beating Mahomes in his first attempt. His second attempt took Mahomes to OT.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Hupperdoo View Post

Anybody here remember Gary Garrison? I know see a lot of old Charger names here, but never his much. He play the other side of Lance. I remember Lance was the star, but Gary made a lot of plays. He played at San Diego state and set lots of records there. When I look at Cooper Kupp he reminds of of Garrison. Like some kind of So. Cal surfer who can catch the heck out of the ball. That was Garrison. Number 27. One of my childhood favorites. Ever see a picture of him? The guy looked like Kirk Douglas :>)
                  The “ghost”. Underrated because Lance was there at the same time. He was an early version of Steve Largent. Great routes and great hands.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Here is what I meant about Weddle. First of all, I never like him. Never thought he could cover. Anyway...I heard that he kept in touch with McVay continuously, and then all of a sudden he gets signed for the playoffs. He is out of football how long? Yet on the sideline I see him right up on McVays shoulder during the sideline discussions. Then after the game...did you see him talking with Brady? Usually guys just chat for a second...but Weddle just would not let Brady go...must have talked in his ear for a minute. Jeez..

that guy is just looking for his 15 minutes of fame. He really bugs me. Maybe its just me...whatever. I just don't see all the love that guy gets.
                    Its just you Hyperdoo.....Weddle parts his hair the wrong way and you'd be on him.

Comment

• Xenos
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Man, reading about the Bills loss and how much they blew it helps eases some of the pain of missing the postseason. Some….

Comment

• gzubeck
                        Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Tucson, AZ
                        • Send PM

Man, reading about the Bills loss and how much they blew it helps eases some of the pain of missing the postseason. Some….
                        Man I think even if they squib kicked it down the field it burns up at least 6 seconds off the clock.
                        Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

​​​​​​Nothing to see here
                          Who Cares Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

11 Brock Bowers TE - Georgia F/U Telesco
                          35 Kris Jenkins DT - Michigan
                          37 Cooper Beebe OG -Kansas st
                          66 Mike Sainristil CB - Michigan
                          69 Jaylen Wright RB - Tenn or Blake Corum - Michigan
                          100 Brenden Rice WR - USC (trade ⬆️w/ Wash for 2025 5th)
                          110 Cedric Gray LB - N. Carolina
                          140 Hunter Nourzad OC -Penn st
                          181 Jarrian Jones CB - Florida st
                          225 Cedrick Johnson Edge - Ol' Miss ➡️ 253 Fabien Lovett DT-FL st

Comment

Working...
                          X