• Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

TT needs to stop being hell bent on choir boys too.
    Especially on Defense. Who do we have on offense from Notre Dame? And how good is our offense? I wonder if there's a correlation. Hmmmmm!

:shifty:
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Xenos
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Hate is too strong here. Disappointed in his judgement throughout the season with setups against key opponents. I don't think Daboll would leave storm norton all night long against Max Crosby.
      Daboll apparently did the same thing when the Bills played the Jags. He let Josh Allen pressure Josh Allen all day long. Same thing happened in the Steeler game against TJ Watt. It happens.

Comment

• Xenos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

TT needs to stop being hell bent on choir boys too.
        Choir boys aren’t the problem. Herbert is pretty much the definition of a choir boy.

Comment

• Boltimore
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Naples, FL
          • Retired
          • Send PM

They don't sadly. The NFL has narratives to maintain. And it is entertainment after all.
          ​​​​​​Chargers are not a favorite
          I said it in the last game thread. Madden dying had more of an impact on the reffing than anything that happened on the field.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

:threadhijack:

Carr blew it.
            We do not play modern football.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltimore View Post

I said it in the last game thread. Madden dying had more of an impact on the reffing than anything that happened on the field.
              I posted this video before. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqiUFr6I5V4

Would it shock you to know that players and coaches play a part in it too? It you study the subject matter more, it will make sense to you why Chargers players and coaches do things to leave fans in anguish.

Comment

• SDBORN
                Registered Charger Fan
                • May 2017
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Choir boys aren’t the problem. Herbert is pretty much the definition of a choir boy.
                I'm not talking about the QB position specifically.

Point is to say that TT makes it such an emphasis to hire those types of players only. He needs to be more open minded in that regard. They don't all have to be squeaky clean.
                ​​​

Comment

• CivilBolt
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

I posted this video before. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqiUFr6I5V4

Would it shock you to know that players and coaches play a part in it too? It you study the subject matter more, it will make sense to you why Chargers players and coaches do things to leave fans in anguish.
                  Was it about the Tamba DB? Gruden’s only SB win twist and turn was interesting as well. From the HC changing the O from heavy run to pass, to missing center, etc. Same reason Manning didn’t want the Chargers to draft him.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                    Charger Fan till the end
                    • Jun 2013
                    • North Carolina
                    • Send PM

Every team in the playoffs had and still has flaws throughout the year. GB probably was the cleanest but even they almost lost to the upstart Lions. Did we play perfect and coach perfect….no but nobody else did either. Would I have made a few decisions different than Staley? Sure but he knows football way the fuck better than you or I. Give him some fucking room to grow people. Get over it. For a first year coach he did pretty damn well. Over .500 in year 1. HC is a damn tough job putting in 100 plus hours a week. Buffalo is on year 4 of Josh Allen and that team build.

Im fucking proud of Staley AND this team. That said we cant expect miracles in year 1. There were always going to be mistakes. We werent really ready yet for going far in the playoffs. Im just tired of the complaining…move on. We will be back and I think another year building the roster based on learning is going to give us a better shot at going deep in the playoffs.

That all said….Faiders showed up to Fade today…they were a borderline team and it showed but they had fight. Cincy folks I dont think is really ready either….they dont finish. Not sold on Cincy at all…Burrow is good but i still like Herbie better.

Luv seeing the Cheats get probably THE WORST playoff loss Ive ever seen. A flawed team that has no semblance of a real passing attack…ive said for years the Cheats were in so many playoffs due to their D but they do need to have an offense….that was pathetic. At least we were competitive folks. That was a spanking.

Bills finally woke up. They looked like the early season bills before they looked pretty mediocre throughout many games (hear that Dabolli….im not sold on him being a HC…HC is a whole different job). If they stay hot like they looked yesterday they look like the most complete team that has some balls (Cincy u hear that?). Josh is a 4th year qb folks…it takes time to build a team for a run at a SB. They would be my pick to hopefully make the SB. Them and GB would be a fun game. As any team they need to play at this higher level consistently though…thats the hard part at this time of year…Tampa had a run at the end otherwise they were beatable midseason too.

on to todays games!

Comment

• WindsorUK
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2013
                      • Windsor, U.K.
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                      Every team in the playoffs had and still has flaws throughout the year. GB probably was the cleanest but even they almost lost to the upstart Lions. Did we play perfect and coach perfect….no but nobody else did either. Would I have made a few decisions different than Staley? Sure but he knows football way the fuck better than you or I. Give him some fucking room to grow people. Get over it. For a first year coach he did pretty damn well. Over .500 in year 1. HC is a damn tough job putting in 100 plus hours a week. Buffalo is on year 4 of Josh Allen and that team build.

Im fucking proud of Staley AND this team. That said we cant expect miracles in year 1. There were always going to be mistakes. We werent really ready yet for going far in the playoffs. Im just tired of the complaining…move on. We will be back and I think another year building the roster based on learning is going to give us a better shot at going deep in the playoffs.

That all said….Faiders showed up to Fade today…they were a borderline team and it showed but they had fight. Cincy folks I dont think is really ready either….they dont finish. Not sold on Cincy at all…Burrow is good but i still like Herbie better.

Luv seeing the Cheats get probably THE WORST playoff loss Ive ever seen. A flawed team that has no semblance of a real passing attack…ive said for years the Cheats were in so many playoffs due to their D but they do need to have an offense….that was pathetic. At least we were competitive folks. That was a spanking.

Bills finally woke up. They looked like the early season bills before they looked pretty mediocre throughout many games (hear that Dabolli….im not sold on him being a HC…HC is a whole different job). If they stay hot like they looked yesterday they look like the most complete team that has some balls (Cincy u hear that?). Josh is a 4th year qb folks…it takes time to build a team for a run at a SB. They would be my pick to hopefully make the SB. Them and GB would be a fun game. As any team they need to play at this higher level consistently though…thats the hard part at this time of year…Tampa had a run at the end otherwise they were beatable midseason too.

on to todays games!
                      Mac Jones arm strength was, well, weak! I didn't realize just how bad it was but after watching yesterdays game( and of course watching JH absolutely SLING it all year!) they're going to have a helluva time with that offense.

Comment

• RTPbolt
                        Charger Fan till the end
                        • Jun 2013
                        • North Carolina
                        • Send PM

Mac has to put his whole body into throwing a pass hard to get velocity His mechanics or strength just isnt there like Herbie. I will give Mac credit he has done a good job as a rookie playing a game manager role. I was impressed with him in the draft room…good kid…too bad he went to the dark side. Glad to see their dreams go awol last night. Pats fans went to bed with their pants down that was so bad.

Comment

• PR#1
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post
                          I'm still shaking my head that the Chargers are not in the playoffs. I go back and forth on Staley, right now I'm just really pissed off. The Chargers should be in the playoffs.
                          All the Chargers had to do is beat Houston and they would be in.

They could have even lost to the raiders

Comment

Working...
                          X