Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Watched my recording of the game, unspoiled at 2x speed. Burrow got buried by the pass rush, but they got away with the OPI vs. Ramsey (who had a bad game). OBJ getting hurt really hurt the Rams, but they also had no run game, though their last drive was masterful, and Aaron Donald sealed the deal on D.

I really didn't care who won the game, it is what it is. Its time for the Chargers to Bolt Up and win one of their own.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by jubei View Post

actually that play he didnt hold the ball too long as he did on others. but there were definitely plays where instead of throwing the ball away he took sacks. on that 1st play after the half he didnt throw a good ball and got luck Ramsey fell and the WR made a good adjustment with a questionable non call for OPI. But MAN I hate it that stafford won the SB along with his little bitch ohell bitcham
    On the final CIN offensive play, it was 4th down and 1. On that play, Burrow knows he has no TEs or RBs blocking for him and should know that the ball has to come out quickly. The play was blown when Burrow pulled the ball back down right before the rush got home.

I agree that his performance on that play was not as weak as it was on some of the other plays where it pretty much looked like Burrow did not know that rules the allow him to throw the ball away and not take a sack with a big time loss of yards. "Only" about 4 or 5 of those 7 sacks today were completely avoidable and totally unnecessary.

Beckham played well, but only for one quarter or so and Stafford had a very mixed game. To me, Kupp was shining star for the Rams.

Leave a comment:

• Budsman
    replied

would you mortgage the future for a SB? I'm sure the rams are happy with that but I think they're gonna have buyer's remorse real soon when their guys get old and they have no draft pix...oh but wait they can sign a buncha UDFAs.
    Ummmm yeah. We can rebuild after. I’ll take a Super Bowl and 5 years of mediocrity than 6 years of good but not good enough.

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied

would you mortgage the future for a SB? I'm sure the rams are happy with that but I think they're gonna have buyer's remorse real soon when their guys get old and they have no draft pix...oh but wait they can sign a buncha UDFAs.
    Given the age of their core guys, it paid off. So yeah, I l’m happy to admit I was wrong. Happy for guys like Stafford and Whitworth. But fuck Weddle and the rest of their team.

Leave a comment:

• Budsman
    replied
    Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

At least the Rams had to earn their TD instead of having it just given to them like they did for CIN on the flagrant facemask play by Higgins.
    That wasn’t much of a lift there for the Rams. I personally don’t care but it’s odd the refs decided at that critical moment to call it close.

Leave a comment:

• Xenos
    replied
    Sean McVay is such a creative offensive mind. But why did he keep calling plays like he has Goff as his QB instead of Stafford? I guess it’s better that he realized what was happening on that last TD drive, and finally let Stafford loose.

Leave a comment:

• ChargingBolts
    replied
    Was at L.A. Live for the 4th quarter and what a snoozefest. Barely anyone celebrating, tons of Bengals fans. Eerily quiet as if the Rams won a preseason game. Even heard one of the louder chants after their victory was "LET'S GO CHARGERS" which I didn't start but did join in.

Leave a comment:

• MagicMamba88
    replied
    who CARES

they won a championship.

that is the point.

Chargers have 0 Championships doing the same shit over and over...

and over and over

this basically been the Chargers

Leave a comment:

• jubei
    replied

The huge gamble paid off. Their draft pick situation is bound to catch up with them going forward, though, at some point.

Leave a comment:

• jubei
    replied

Burrow repeatedly held the ball too long and did so on the majority of the sacks today. How completely appropriate was it for CIN to lose their season because Burrow held onto the ball too long on the game clinching play?
    actually that play he didnt hold the ball too long as he did on others. but there were definitely plays where instead of throwing the ball away he took sacks. on that 1st play after the half he didnt throw a good ball and got luck Ramsey fell and the WR made a good adjustment with a questionable non call for OPI. But MAN I hate it that stafford won the SB along with his little bitch ohell bitcham

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by captaind View Post
    Rams invested in a championship and won it.

There's a lesson to be learned here.
    The huge gamble paid off. Their draft pick situation is bound to catch up with them going forward, though, at some point.

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Los Angeles has NOT embraced the Rams.
    What is the brand exactly ?
    Stafford jerseys ?
    At least his kids bought some.
    It is not Showtime.
    Nor pure Dodger Blue.
    Will they sustain this success ?
    The battle for LA continues.
    I really think this was an outlier season.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X