Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post
    Ok I was looking at the "Media Day" pictures and something stood out to me. Spillers lack of definition. He should be shredded. I hope Im wrong but come camp he better be getting cut up. See Austin Ekeler....
    This prompted me to take a look myself.
    he looks "chubby"
    Baby fat perhaps. I'm not worried, he looks big enough, beats being that height and skinny.
    he's not, "cut" but I'm not sure that's indicative of not working out sufficiently, ill let the gym bros speak on that.
    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Ok I was looking at the "Media Day" pictures and something stood out to me. Spillers lack of definition. He should be shredded. I hope Im wrong but come camp he better be getting cut up. See Austin Ekeler....
      Ever see Marshall Faulk with his shirt off? Narrow shoulders, no definition, you would be saying he must be on the PS.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

He should be able to get into shape at TC. He's young.

andre-smith.jpg?_gl=1*cjskli*_ga*MTY2ODY0MjIwNy4xNjg4OTUwODI3*_ga_2M5GYNY1YS*MTY4ODk1MDgyNi4xLjAuMTY4ODk1MDgzMC41Ni4wLjA.&_ga=2.86664991.60250283.1688950827-1668642207.1688950827.jpg

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
          Moderate Skeptic
          • May 2022
          • Send PM

OMG . . . . . . . . . I had actually managed to purged this image from my brain. Thanks a bunch . . . . . . . .

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
            Moderate Skeptic
            • May 2022
            • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

This prompted me to take a look myself.
            he looks "chubby"
            Baby fat perhaps. I'm not worried, he looks big enough, beats being that height and skinny.
            he's not, "cut" but I'm not sure that's indicative of not working out sufficiently, ill let the gym bros speak on that.
            Body types are all over the place with pro athletes. Larry Bird was the most 'unathletic' looking BB player ever - didn't seem to be an issue for him. I was a Laker fan back then (when I actually cared about professional basketball). I hated Bird with a passion, but I sure respected the way he played the game - dude was nails . . . . . . .

Let's see how Spiller actually performs on the field before we worry about how he looks with his shirt off . . . . . . . . . Remember Xander Horvath from last year? F'ing guy looked like Thor - sure didn't see much of him in the games though . . . . . . .

Comment

• SuperCharged
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2019
              • Utah
              • Midnight Toker
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Ever see Marshall Faulk with his shirt off? Narrow shoulders, no definition, you would be saying he must be on the PS.
              I think the conditioning and training of athletes have much improved since then. The majority look like well defined athletes.

Comment

• 21&500
                Bolt Spit-Baller
                • Sep 2018
                • A Whale's Vajayjay
                • CMB refugee
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

Body types are all over the place with pro athletes. Larry Bird was the most 'unathletic' looking BB player ever - didn't seem to be an issue for him. I was a Laker fan back then (when I actually cared about professional basketball). I hated Bird with a passion, but I sure respected the way he played the game - dude was nails . . . . . . .

Let's see how Spiller actually performs on the field before we worry about how he looks with his shirt off . . . . . . . . . Remember Xander Horvath from last year? F'ing guy looked like Thor - sure didn't see much of him in the games though . . . . . . .
                First 2 weeks he was fire.
                G-Ro knows.

Comment

• 21&500
                  Bolt Spit-Baller
                  • Sep 2018
                  • A Whale's Vajayjay
                  • CMB refugee
                  • Send PM

Good point about Faulk.
                  imagine how much better he could have been if he made it to the gym.
                  He's always ridiculously high in public nowa days.
                  He snapped at someone a few years ago on live tv
                  dudes got demons
                  hopefully some angels too.
                  G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                    Moderate Skeptic
                    • May 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by 21&500 View Post

First 2 weeks he was fire.
                    Yeah - I wonder what happened?

Comment

• TexanBeerlover
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2021
                      • Send PM

He met NFL (cowboy) linebacker in preseason. Looked to me, he froze, and took direct leg shot that rendered him motionless. Not a Dr. but could be some nerve damage that slowed his full recovery? It was ugly, for a marquee College Premier Back.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                        Beef Before Gazelles
                        • May 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post
                        Remember Xander Horvath from last year? F'ing guy looked like Thor - sure didn't see much of him in the games though . . . . . . .
                        Horvath had short TD receptions in each of his first two games as a rookie-- an NFL record, for fullbacks.

Then the ball stopped going his way. It's not as though he was getting the ball, and doing nothing with it. He was just not given further opportunities. After those first two games, Horvath had 2 catches, and 2 TDs. The rest of the season? He had just three additional catches. That's it.

Like most Charger fans, I was puzzled that he didn't get more snaps. If Horvath has more in him to be brought out, I think Kellen Moore is the guy to do it.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

I think the conditioning and training of athletes have much improved since then. The majority look like well defined athletes.
                          I don't know about that. Faulk was 211 lbs , not like he was smaller. He just had narrow shoulders and not much definition.

I'll take the less looking athletic guy like Faulk over Hercules Horvath anyday.
                          Last edited by Boltjolt; 07-10-2023, 04:36 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X