Clear All
  • SuperCharged
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2019
    • Utah
    • Midnight Toker
    • Send PM

Thanks for those clips Fleet.

Man ;that route MW was :shock: sloppy. JC like a blanket on him. If he returns to his pre contract form Im gonna be pissed.

I'm tellin ya JP looks like he really hit the weights hard this off season. I think he takes another step forward. It actually could mean that KA could be expendable. I love KA but in today's NFL you have to move on while there's still tread on the tires and get some value. Just sayin.

I feel pretty confident that next offseason we look for a true #1 WR via FA or draft.

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post

Man ;that route MW was :shock: sloppy. JC like a blanket on him. If he returns to his pre contract form Im gonna be pissed.

I'm tellin ya JP looks like he really hit the weights hard this off season. I think he takes another step forward. It actually could mean that KA could be expendable. I love KA but in today's NFL you have to move on while there's still tread on the tires and get some value. Just sayin.

I feel pretty confident that next offseason we look for a true #1 WR via FA or draft.
      Both KA & MW were NFL top 10 WRs last year. As you noted, Mike just got a new contract. You always want to add talent so maybe but I doubt high $ FA or trade. Let's see how this season plays out. Sometimes players get better.

Comment

• chargeroo
        Fan since 1961
        • Jan 2019
        • Oregon
        • Retired Manager/Pastor
        • Send PM

The clips I've seen make me think KA is still able to turn DB's inside out. He's one of the best in the league.
        THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• sonorajim
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

JC was holding Mike's hips when he tried to get separation. could have been a PI call in a real game. Good practice. Not many like JC in the NFL- well basically none with his ball skills, but it's good to go against the best in practice. Games will be a piece of cake in comparison

Comment

• kgbpasha
            #болтап
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

JC was holding Mike's hips when he tried to get separation. could have been a PI call in a real game. Good practice. Not many like JC in the NFL- well basically none with his ball skills, but it's good to go against the best in practice. Games will be a piece of cake in comparison
            Hip "touching" usually doesn't get called unless it slows or hitches up the receiver.
            No PI on that play. That's why some DB's are money in this league.

Comment

• sdchrgrboy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2021
              • San Diego
              • Send PM

Can we wait until KA has a crucial drop in a game to start the "It's time to move on posts".

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                Beef Before Gazelles
                • May 2021
                • Send PM

Originally posted by kgbpasha View Post

Hip "touching" usually doesn't get called unless it slows or hitches up the receiver.
                No PI on that play. That's why some DB's are money in this league.
                This ^^

Comment

• Boltjolt
                  Dont let the PBs fool ya
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Henderson, NV
                  • Send PM

Keenan just turned 30 in April. Plenty of tread left.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Keenan just turned 30 in April. Plenty of tread left.
                    2 more seasons. its been an honor to watch the technical skill of this master craftsman … but the clock is ticking and we all hear it.
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Kind of premature to talk about moving on from Slayer. He does have 3 years left on his current deal...

Comment

• jamrock
                        lawyers, guns and money
                        • Sep 2017
                        • Send PM

Keenan isn’t a guy who relies on speed so age isn’t as big a factor as it for other receivers. How old was Joiner when he retired?

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                          Beef Before Gazelles
                          • May 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                          Keenan isn’t a guy who relies on speed so age isn’t as big a factor as it for other receivers. How old was Joiner when he retired?
                          Keenan is phenomenally 'slippery', and gets open without benefit of top speed. As long as his hands are reliable, he'll have a job in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                          X