• Show
Clear All
  • dmac_bolt
    Day Tripper
    • May 2019
    • North of the Lagoon
    • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Herbert is not playing against the 3’s. Tells me their is still a nagging depth issue in secondary, that’s all.
    I’m pretty sure it says our #8 WR is better than Tbilly! Who thought that was possible? Not me …
    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I’m pretty sure it says our #8 WR is better than Tbilly! Who thought that was possible? Not me …
      Also, unlike T-Billy, DeAndre Carter plays special teams, and well. Last year with Washington, he had a 25-yd average in kick returns, 900 total yards, with one of those to the house:

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.

Comment

• RTPbolt
        Charger Fan till the end
        • Jun 2013
        • North Carolina
        • Send PM

DeAndre Carter was a WR starter at Washington right? He seemed to be a solid receiver over there and had a good 2021 season as I recall from when we signed him. I expect he's going to get some rotations in with Guyten, maybe even get them both out there for a stretch the field advantage with their speed. I dont think it hurts having him as our #6/PR/KR....i hope he pans out as our returner vet the most.

Comment

• sonorajim
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Herbert is not playing against the 3’s. Tells me their is still a nagging depth issue in secondary, that’s all.
          Carter is better than expected. The DB depth is not as good as the #1's, not as bad as last year.

Comment

• Fleet 1
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Kauai
            • Send PM

Never felt MW was a great route runner to be honest. But i love how he compliments Keenan.

Comment

• Fleet 1
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Kauai
              • Send PM

MWs best attribute. He is really good at using his size to make plays. Great ball awareness.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

Palmer learning from the GOAT.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

Excellent vids F1.
                  Big thanks to chargerspulse.
                  How awesome is it to see players this good going at it ?
                  We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                    Charger Fan since 1978
                    • Sep 2021
                    • Send PM

That’s a really cool keenan and josh video…
                    "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Riverwalk
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Nov 2021
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Palmer making a pro-level catch.
                      ”pro-level” Is that unexpected?

Comment

• powderblueboy
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jul 2017
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                        DeAndre Carter was a WR starter at Washington right? He seemed to be a solid receiver over there and had a good 2021 season as I recall from when we signed him. I expect he's going to get some rotations in with Guyten, maybe even get them both out there for a stretch the field advantage with their speed. I dont think it hurts having him as our #6/PR/KR....i hope he pans out as our returner vet the most.
                        He had 24 catches last year. Given how bad Washington's offense was, it is probably true.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                          Charger Fan since 1978
                          • Sep 2021
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by RTPbolt View Post
                          Who is the #5 in that scenario? Right now I have 5 WRs making the roster allen, williams, palmer, guyton, and carter being #5. But if you have carter at #6 that means you have a 5th WR making it, just curious to see who you else you think will make the final cut.

BTW, the only reason I have 5 WRs is because that’s what they did last year, instead of keeping 6 WRs and 6 DTs (like I would) they kept 3 QBs and 4 RBs:shock:
                          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

Working...
                          X