Chargers @ Chiefs Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Week 2)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BearWithJetpack
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Tges58 View Post

And you're a crybaby.
    So what type of mentality does it take to stay on the rival's forum after you've won intentionally antagonizing rival fans? Your first post thanking us for the game was nice. Sticking around to poke at people sucks.

Guess that's just the winner mentality that loser mentality folks don't get to enjoy.

Comment

• QSmokey
      Guardedly Optimistic
      • Jun 2013
      • Kuna, Idaho
      • Retired
      • Send PM

And you're a crybaby.
      Quite the comeback TROLLges58.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tol View Post
        This is what I have been saying since week two--of the 2021 season. It is beyond obvious.

Comment

• Boltnut
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

I'm not too worried about tonight's result. We clearly out-played the Chiefs tonight... even without Keenan and Lindsley (most of the night). We even lost Pipkins late.
          Our defense played great and limited Kelce nicely. The Chiefs WR's are not nearly as good without Tyreek (as we all knew was the case).
          Should both teams make the playoffs... I have no fear playing in KC.

I don't even worry too much about the play-calling. Shorter pass routes is a thing in the NFL. Herbert had 300+ passing yards.
          But... the next time we have 1st and goal on the 3 yard line. I want to see us run over motherfuckers. What happened to the physical mentality? That was a 14 point swing. Unforgivable if it happens again.

Comment

• AL9000
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2022
            • San Diego, CA
            • Send PM

And you're a crybaby.
            It takes a special kind of stupid to show up on an opposing team’s fan forum to try and talk shit after watching your team barely squeeze out a questionable win. You seem very insecure.

Comment

• Tges58
              Registered Chiefs Fan
              • Mar 2022
              • Send PM

Originally posted by BearWithJetpack View Post

So what type of mentality does it take to stay on the rival's forum after you've won intentionally antagonizing rival fans? Your first post thanking us for the game was nice. Sticking around to poke at people sucks.

Guess that's just the winner mentality that loser mentality folks don't get to enjoy.
              Maybe you should just accept the loss and be a good sport about it and quit blaming the refs.There were missed calls on LA too.

Comment

• COLDCUT
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2018
                • Temecula
                • Highwayman
                • Send PM

73 yards in nine plays with cracked/separated or otherwise injured ribs. That’s my quarterback!!!

Attached Files

Comment

• Steve
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • South Carolina
                  • Meteorologist
                  • Send PM

Where would the time for Herber to stand in the pocket and hold the ball have come from? We were throwing shorter, quicker passes to get the ball out and Herbert was still getting knocked around. Hold the ball to throw downfield would have gotten him killed much sooner.

Lombardi isn't calling great games, but he is missing the #1 WR in a passing offense and there are a lot of new pieces that are not fully up to speed yet. It takes time.

It is also worth noting that a much, much faster, more explosive offense than us, that has largely been together for the last several years wasn't a whole lot better offensively than we were. Their big plays only came off of our defensive mistakes. Our mental mistakes in the pass rush gave up both TD, although some bad calls by the refs put them in scoring position.

Comment

• Tges58
                    Registered Chiefs Fan
                    • Mar 2022
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by AL9000 View Post

It takes a special kind of stupid to show up on an opposing team’s fan forum to try and talk shit after watching your team barely squeeze out a questionable win. You seem very insecure.
                    See my last post.

I've been on this board a couple of times this week and readquite a few snide remarks.

Comment

• AL9000
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jan 2022
                      • San Diego, CA
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                      I'm not too worried about tonight's result. We clearly out-played the Chiefs tonight... even without Keenan and Lindsley (most of the night). We even lost Pipkins late.
                      Our defense played great and limited Kelce nicely. The Chiefs WR's are not nearly as good without Tyreek (as we all knew was the case).
                      Should both teams make the playoffs... I have no fear playing in KC.

I don't even worry too much about the play-calling. Shorter pass routes is a thing in the NFL. Herbert had 300+ passing yards.
                      But... the next time we have 1st and goal on the 3 yard line. I want to see us run over motherfuckers. What happened to the physical mentality? That was a 14 point swing. Unforgivable if it happens again.
                      The only thing this team needs to learn yet is to not let off the gas. I blame that on coaching. I’ve never been a Joe Lombardi fan but for the sake of continuity I hope he figures it out sooner than later.

We clearly have the better QB and our defense is going to be dominant by season’s end if they stay healthy. We owned this game and managed to let a couple awful calls/reversals and injuries dictate the ending. A great TEAM will overcome that.

Comment

• BearWithJetpack
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Mar 2019
                        • Send PM

Maybe you should just accept the loss and be a good sport about it and quit blaming the refs.There were missed calls on LA too.
                        Maybe it shouldn't matter one bit to you if the opposing team's fans "accept" the loss or not. If we don't bow our heads, does that somehow take away the W? Does it diminish it somehow in your eyes? Why does it matter how the other guys feel about it?

You got the win. Maybe try enjoying it. Or is the only way you can enjoy it by dancing in the frustrations o​​f your opponent?

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          Where would the time for Herber to stand in the pocket and hold the ball have come from? We were throwing shorter, quicker passes to get the ball out and Herbert was still getting knocked around. Hold the ball to throw downfield would have gotten him killed much sooner.
                          ^This.

Comment

Working...
                          X