Chargers @ Chiefs Game Day Thread / Post Game Reaction (Week 2)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gzubeck
    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
    • Jan 2019
    • Tucson, AZ
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

We didn’t need a TO we just didn’t need to hurry. There was plenty of time on the play clock for Gerald to sub out
    The point is somewhere somehow communications broke down and we failed. Simple!
    Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• gzubeck
      Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
      • Jan 2019
      • Tucson, AZ
      • Send PM

Humorous comments about Derwin James Kelce Take down!

Comment

• cmplxgal
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2017
        • New Jersey
        • Send PM

Snap counts with analysis:

Comment

• cmplxgal
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • New Jersey
          • Send PM

Comment

• blueman
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by gzubeck View Post

Depends. What if the coaching staff instructed him not to use timeouts. In this circumstance it would have been very prudent for him to call a timeout especially when were going in for the go ahead touch down. Better for us to experience this kind of miscalculation now than in the playoffs. Herbie is still light years better than Rivers with all his stupid picks.
            Guess I’m remembering at least one game last year he threw a pick-6 to seal the loss. And marveling at how stupid that play was last night. And wondering, does our golden boy have an issue? Cuz we had that game, D did it’s job limiting Mahomes to 20 points. The way our D was playing, short of giving them 7 points, I think we win it. Maybe not, but we sure did lose it cuz of that one bonehead play.

Comment

• QuiteFrankly
              Since Balboa Stadium
              • Sep 2022
              • LA
              • Send PM

I seriously have doubts about Staley and always have since last year and all the 4th down plays.....We have all this talent now and to blow a game like last nite. We should have been more aggressive in the first half, we should sit Eckler cause he is too small...and stop rotating backs so much...just stay with one or two..I like that NE veteran.,..and blitz more now that we have all these guys. I mean...we lost anyway...why not go for it? (not on 4th down though)....the play calling was better under Lynn. And no matter how the guys play..." I am proud of the way these guys.battled....l...""" yadha yadah yadah...Belichick and and Parcells were never satisfied ...would never say such a thing....he will waste the season and the owners etc will let him. Anyone want to buy 4 tickets to the Chiefs game in November? I don't wanna waste over $700 to watch this bum coach ruin this team.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by QuiteFrankly View Post
                I seriously have doubts about Staley and always have since last year and all the 4th down plays.....We have all this talent now and to blow a game like last nite. We should have been more aggressive in the first half, we should sit Eckler cause he is too small...and stop rotating backs so much...just stay with one or two....and blitz more now that we have all these guys. I mean...we lost anyway...why not go for it? (not on 4th down though)....the play calling was better under Lynn. And no matter how the guys play..." I am proud of the way these guys.l...""" yadha yadah yadah...Belichick and and Parcells were never satisfied ...would never say such a thing....he will wasted the season and the owners etc will let him. Anyone want to buy 4 tickets to the Chiefs game in November? I don't wanna waste over $700 to watch this bum coach ruin this team.
                hmm, cant say i agree with much here but welcome to the board.

Comment

• QuiteFrankly
                  Since Balboa Stadium
                  • Sep 2022
                  • LA
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

hmm, cant say i agree with much here but welcome to the board.
                  Thank you sir... Been drinkin the Staley koolaid i see. Start Horvath at RB.

Comment

• gzubeck
                    Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Tucson, AZ
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by blueman View Post

Guess I’m remembering at least one game last year he threw a pick-6 to seal the loss. And marveling at how stupid that play was last night. And wondering, does our golden boy have an issue? Cuz we had that game, D did it’s job limiting Mahomes to 20 points. The way our D was playing, short of giving them 7 points, I think we win it. Maybe not, but we sure did lose it cuz of that one bonehead play.
                    Same problem with all our QBs past and present. Throw quick inside and your receivers are not ready and it's a quick interception. Now we're blaming our boy wonder for the rest of the teams miscues? Other players are failing as well including our coaching staff. Why the fuck do we have mediocre OC and Mediocre back up QBs? Sorry, I'd rather have Herbert to watch week in and week out vs. the retards we have running the show.

Comment

• PhilaBoltster
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

Seemed like Everett was supposed to cut in but he cut out. One of the problems when you run no huddle is all the receivers may not be getting the play calls as clearly as when you’re in the huddle. Especially when a player is trying to go off to the sidelines to check out, I doubt he got the play call at all. He just lined up and winged it.

Comment

• electricgold
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2020
                        • Send PM

I seriously have doubts about Staley and always have since last year and all the 4th down plays.....We have all this talent now and to blow a game like last nite. We should have been more aggressive in the first half, we should sit Eckler cause he is too small...and stop rotating backs so much...just stay with one or two..I like that NE veteran.,..and blitz more now that we have all these guys. I mean...we lost anyway...why not go for it? (not on 4th down though)....the play calling was better under Lynn. And no matter how the guys play..." I am proud of the way these guys.battled....l...""" yadha yadah yadah...Belichick and and Parcells were never satisfied ...would never say such a thing....he will waste the season and the owners etc will let him. Anyone want to buy 4 tickets to the Chiefs game in November? I don't wanna waste over $700 to watch this bum coach ruin this team.
                        Nothing has been determined yet. However IF there is no playoffs this season it will be because of coaching. Everyone knows a good HC would at the very least get this squad into the playoffs. Remember the Chiefs are one of the top teams in the league and we are going to have to chop them down to get where we want to go. The game was not a blow out!

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Thank you sir... Been drinkin the Staley koolaid i see. Start Horvath at RB.
                          Nope, just dont agree with much of that. This is the first year Staley has the defense with the personel that fits for his type of play for one thing. It's likely THE reason for going for it so much last season. Didn't trust them.
                          He knows he has a lot better defense now.

Start Horvarh at RB? lol...sorry man, What do you see in him to even say that?

Ekeler is too small to take every snap i agree but he is a playmaker. Sit him? Sure ok, smart move. Just bench him.
                          And nothing wrong with rotating RBs. Kelky once again had the best YPC.

Actually the only thing i agree with is should of been more agressive in the first half.

Comment

Working...
                          X