Broncos @ Chargers Pre Game Thread (Week 6)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CanadianBoltFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2022
    • White Rock, BC Canada
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

The chargers will be a playoff team and they should be drafting in the mid to late 20s if not higher…that type of draft position has historically been an ideal area for drafting the best center available in a typical draft class…they’ve had the good fortune of drafting in spots where one of the best lineman at ‘position of need’ was available to them two years running without having to move up two years in a row…maybe it will happen a third time, we’ll see…
    DL and WR are becoming apparent to me also

Comment

• sonorajim
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

What happened to Broncos / Chargers? Everyone so sure that we'll stomp the Donks that it's not worth talking about?

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post
        What happened to Broncos / Chargers? Everyone so sure that we'll stomp the Donks that it's not worth talking about?
        Their D will keep them in the game and if they force some turnovers, they can win. While they have been down, they have only won one less game than us so it would be foolish to overlook them.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
          Charger Fan since 1978
          • Sep 2021
          • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post
          I apologize, it was not my intention to derail this thread, I’m probably most to blame for the off topic stuff…I have a horrible habit of responding to notifications without even checking the thread that they’re in at times:shock:

yes, the broncos…my biggest concern with the broncos is the unpredictable nature of division games…I don’t think the chargers will come into this game looking past the broncos or thinking they have it in the bag, I think they understand how difficult it is to win in denver and the last thing they want to do is drop two divisional games against the broncos this year, they will be playing with urgency next monday night…
          "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• Bolt-O
            Administrator
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
              Charger Fan since 1978
              • Sep 2021
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
              I could give a rip about russell wilson, injured or not injured he hasn’t shown much, how many times have they been on national TV? It seems like we’ve gotten to see him shit the bed on a weekly basis…
              :LOL:
              I almost wish he was 100% so that the annoying bronco fan base wouldn’t use his injury as an excuse…
              "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2022
                • White Rock, BC Canada
                • Send PM

Is Russell really that hurt? Or is is Russell and his agent playing up how sore his arm is when he is getting panned after Thursday. He lets it be known publicly he is getting a shot on Friday?

Simms and Florio had a take on that on PFT

I didnt hear anything about a shoulder before that debacle. Real gamers like Herbert, with a very painful injury, downplay it and dont discuss their treatment.

Comment

• Pat_Swindle
                  WustinSlurbert
                  • Apr 2022
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

DL and WR are becoming apparent to me also
                  The positions where the Chargers were arguably the most deep at the beginning of the season are now getting razor thin...

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                    Smooth Operation
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

I thought Russ could just clap his hands and it would stop hurting.
                    :dunno:
                    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• chargeroo
                      Fan since 1961
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Oregon
                      • Retired Manager/Pastor
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
                      I thought Russ could just clap his hands and it would stop hurting.
                      :dunno:
                      He needs to rub some dirt on it.
                      THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

• Riverwalk
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2021
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post
                        Is Russell really that hurt? Or is is Russell and his agent playing up how sore his arm is when he is getting panned after Thursday. He lets it be known publicly he is getting a shot on Friday?

Simms and Florio had a take on that on PFT

I didnt hear anything about a shoulder before that debacle. Real gamers like Herbert, with a very painful injury, downplay it and dont discuss their treatment.
                        They put a bullseye on that shoulder for Chargers.

However, if a Charger defender even looks at Wilson’s shoulder the refs will throw a flag.

Comment

• Xenos
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Comment

Working...
                          X