Broncos @ Chargers Pre Game Thread (Week 6)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Formula 21
    The Future is Now
    • Jun 2013
    • Republic of San Diego
    • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

another dozen caught and released. it is so calm to be on your kayak and fishing AND catching. I pray I dont ever tip over and lose my shit cuz I'm always switching rods and get too lazy to restrap rods everytime I switch.
    What fish do you catch?

I can do two of those three, the third I was never any good at. The catching part.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
    The Wasted Decade is done.
    Build Back Better.

Comment

• powderblueboy
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2017
      • Send PM

Originally posted by SK21209 View Post
      Very nervous about this even with how bad the Broncos offense has looked/how injured they now are. The Broncos get 10 days off after being embarrassed on national TV and with their difficult schedule, this game could be to save their season.
      Its at home, their qb has an injury that might be incapacitating, their best offensive player is out for the season, their Oline stinks.

Long layoffs can hurt as much as it helps.....look at the Chargers.
      Donkey's head coach has not created a brilliant offensive game plan, i can tell you that much.

Comment

• Eurobolt
        *** Jim Harbaugh ***
        • Sep 2018
        • Send PM

Comment

• powderblueboy
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jul 2017
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
          Then I think root for Mike McCarthy to get fired. Peyton would choose Dallas over Denver.

TG
          Pittsburgh's head coach might be out at season's end.

Comment

• jubei
            Vagabond Ninja
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

What fish do you catch?

I can do two of those three, the third I was never any good at. The catching part.
            LOL it's called fishing, not catching, for a reason. There are days, rarely, that I skunk. I usually head out to Newport Harbor or Huntington Harbor or Las Alamitos Bay and fish the bay close to the jetty/breakwater openings and have caught halibut, spotted bay bass (spotties), calico bass, barred sand bass (sandies), barracuda (cudas), mackerel. I've caught several sculpin and a couple of 20lb+ bat rays (mud marlins) on my yak...those were fun! Have lost a few white sea bass. The only thing I'd keep would be legal-sized halibut, and even then I release some of the those....everything else is released. Every once in a while I'll head out to the open and try to fish local kelp beds with fellow yak fishermen for WHATEVER will bite.

Sorry off topic fellas. Now back to your regular programming.

Comment

• ghost
              The Rise of Kellen Moore
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

10 days is not enough time to fix the Broncos. Listen to Kurt's breakdown of what he saw. Look at how the unprepared play also spread to the WRs and their execution on their route tree. This Broncos club scored 16 points, 16 points, 11 points, 23 points (in a loss), and 9 points (loss). I am underwhelmed.

What a Monday Night it would be to have Slayer return to the roster against the Broncos.

Comment

• ghost
                The Rise of Kellen Moore
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

LOL it's called fishing, not catching, for a reason. There are days, rarely, that I skunk. I usually head out to Newport Harbor or Huntington Harbor or Las Alamitos Bay and fish the bay close to the jetty/breakwater openings and have caught halibut, spotted bay bass (spotties), calico bass, barred sand bass (sandies), barracuda (cudas), mackerel. I've caught several sculpin and a couple of 20lb+ bat rays (mud marlins) on my yak...those were fun! Have lost a few white sea bass. The only thing I'd keep would be legal-sized halibut, and even then I release some of the those....everything else is released. Every once in a while I'll head out to the open and try to fish local kelp beds with fellow yak fishermen for WHATEVER will bite.

Sorry off topic fellas. Now back to your regular programming.

Enjoy, Herbert was President of his high school fishing club.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
                  Charger Fan since 1978
                  • Sep 2021
                  • Send PM

Both teams are reeling from injuries to important players…it’s encouraging that so far the chargers seem to be doing a better job of managing all the injuries and lineup changes. I believe the bolts will prevail, but it’s a divisional game and nothing is guaranteed in division games…
                  "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Tomlin has never had a losing season in his career so I have a hard time they'd can him after he has his first this year.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Tomlin has never had a losing season in his career so I have a hard time they'd can him after he has his first this year.
                      It's more like he might not want the job after the season done, with no QB, and will just do like Cowher and go into broadcasting. Rooney's will let Tomlin decide.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

It's more like he might not want the job after the season done, with no QB, and will just do like Cowher and go into broadcasting. Rooney's will let Tomlin decide.
                        That makes more sense. It's hard to win in the NFL and almost impossible without a good QB so it could get really old really fast in Pittsburgh.

Comment

• chargeroo
                          Fan since 1961
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Oregon
                          • Retired Manager/Pastor
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

If he is, I hope the Chargers hire him. He's very good coach.

THE YEAR OF THE FLIP!

Comment

Working...
                          X