Seahawks @ Chargers Game Day Thread | Post Game Meltdown (Week 7)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltx
    Dominate the day
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Funniest thing I read on reddit:

DeAndre Carter WR1 season is here.

LOL
    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• lightsout42
      Hire a winning coach
      • Oct 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post

Yeah, I think we knew that, what with Jackson being still on the field for 10 minutes and then being carted to the locker room, sobbing.
      RapSheet said he dislocated his kneecap and MRI tomorrow to determine the extent of the damage.

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

I've always said it's 100% criminal to have a guy like Herbert and then have.....Lombardi as his OC. So anticlimactic.

Like even the biggest Lombo fluffers around here would agree that it's a huge disservice to Herbert.
        I cant even talk man. Im seeing red. lol I stay away from these GDTs for a reason. Its crazy how much of a pass Staley gets on twitter. I mean he is the one that thought Lomardi was the righ man to create a monster at QB right?

Can you write me a script Dr. D? Please? Id take a bottle of Michael Jackson juice if you dont mind. lol

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Ontario , Canada
          • Send PM

This is a combo of bad coaches and bad personnel. We didn't have the players to make Staley's D work last year. So this year he brought in the players and it still doesn't work. You have to wonder if it will only work only if we bring Aaron Donald and Aqib Talib here. They just can't stop the run, something ridiculous like 5 ypr we are allowing now.

We have had some WR injuires and we really have scrubs now as backups. Bandy is no good and they shouldn't have been throwing to him. Why can't they use 2 TEs more too if the WRs aren't getting open?

Our RBs aren't that great either Ekler is a 3rd down back. He can't get tough 1st down yds.SEA backups are better as they showed clearly today. This team isn't getting any better they are just going sideways.

Comment

• Air Coryell
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2021
            • Carlsbad, CA
            • Teacher, Coach, CFO
            • Send PM

6 to 7 wins tops this year with our remaining schedule.

Comment

• Xenos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

Yes, on our field.

They seem to have managed just fine last year despite it all
              So did we. We were one of the least injured teams last year.

Comment

• Velo
                Ride!
                • Aug 2019
                • Everywhere
                • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                • Send PM

I'm just here for the melt down. But count me among those who are losing confidence in this coaching staff. Especially watching Daboll coaching the freakin' Giants to 5-1 and watching Tua flourish under Mike McDaniel.

Comment

• Boltx
                  Dominate the day
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

We are giving up like 27 points a game. Not sure if that includes this week as well but then the average only gets worse.

Regardless, that is dead last in the AFC.

You're not going to win games with that kind of defense. And that's not even getting into all the other issues this team has. We stole a couple of games against the Browns/Broncos but things will absolutely regress to the mean and this team should finish near last place.

First TT, Staley, Lombardi at the end of the year. I don't care if there is a 0.0000001% chance Staley might turn out to be the next Belicheck....we're not that kind of organization to nurture hidden talent in a coach. Get a proven winner in here PLEASE.
                  ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
                    Beef Before Gazelles
                    • May 2021
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by lightsout42 View Post

RapSheet said he dislocated his kneecap and MRI tomorrow to determine the extent of the damage.
                    Dislocated kneecap is painful as hell, but if there's no other damage, recovery is a matter of how long it takes the patellar tendons to tighten up.

If there's other damage, too? That's a whole other story. He'll be out a while for certain, but good news if the ACL, MCL and LCL ligaments are okay.

Comment

• SDBORN
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                      We are giving up like 27 points a game. Not sure if that includes this week as well but then the average only gets worse.

Regardless, that is dead last in the AFC.

You're not going to win games with that kind of defense. And that's not even getting into all the other issues this team has. We stole a couple of games against the Browns/Broncos but things will absolutely regress to the mean and this team should finish near last place.

First TT, Staley, Lombardi at the end of the year. I don't care if there is a 0.0000001% chance Staley might turn out to be the next Belicheck....we're not that kind of organization to nurture hidden talent in a coach. Get a proven winner in here PLEASE.
                      Been asking for a proven winner since the day we hired Norv. Nothing changes with these owners lol.

Comment

• Berserker76
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2019
                        • Send PM

Sadly, it looks like Herbert is showing the classic symptoms of Chargeritis. He can still make a full recovery if the disease is treated promptly. Don't think this is going to happen, though.

Comment

• BoltUp InLA
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Sep 2020
                          • Send PM

Getting blown out by very good coaches with less talent is becoming a way too common theme here. I’d feel much better if this game was close and the chargers were competitive, rather than getting blown out like in the Jacksonville game. These types of loses are much more concerning to me than the close losses because at least it shows solid game planning by the coaches. There’s plenty of season left, so I hope this theme changes..

Comment

Working...
                          X