Seahawks @ Chargers Game Day Thread | Post Game Meltdown (Week 7)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AZBolt
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Mar 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by victoriaboltfan View Post
    Herbert has been very average since he got hurt
    (I understand that ) But the coaches still have him throwing the ball 40 times a game .There is zero threat of a deep ball because our wr's are so slow.We can't run the ball for shit , so it's dink and dunk and every opposing defense knows it.Staley the supposed defensive guru got a bunch of his guys in the off season , and the d is just as bad !!! The team as a whole looks unprepared and uninspired .
    Chargers are now what Tua and Miami was.....then they draft Waddle and bring in Hill and they have become dangerous and secondaries fear their speed, and it opens up an entire playbook of exciting football........no longer the frustrating dink and dunk us Charger fans see every week.

Comment

• QuiteFrankly
      Since Balboa Stadium
      • Sep 2022
      • LA
      • Send PM

So I start watching the Padres around 11 till I see them lose around 3. Almost boys. Great job and try. I switch over to my Charger/Seahawk youtube TV recording with my eyes closed so as not to see any score, and start from the beginning. Just finished watching a SECOND San Diego team lose in one day. Man...it seems that has happened before too.

What is the old saying? Why do you keep banging your head against the wall? Because.....

One final note. F Staley. He is a soft coach. The guys were just waiting for their byeweek instead of playing today. Parcel's would have cancelled the bye-week and made them work.

One thing for sure...Staley can sure weave the sayings and words together. I think he could RAP.

And again..on that first drive...going for it on 4th down. Such a sign of disrespect to the opposing defense. It fired them up...and the game was never the same after that. If we had just taken the 3 points....and go from there...

Last edited by QuiteFrankly; 10-23-2022, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Velo
        Ride!
        • Aug 2019
        • Everywhere
        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolts&noles View Post
        There's a better way to spend Sunday.
        My feelings exactly.

Comment

• Cdn Bolt
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Ontario , Canada
          • Send PM

The LAC are the factory of pain west. CLE is the east.

Comment

• Boltnut
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

I gotta find better things to do with my weekend. I could use a bye.

Comment

• Boltgang74
              We Are The Storm!
              • Aug 2018
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Caslon View Post
              Never seen a tall QB have so many batted balls over the last few weeks. What’s up with that?
              O line sucks and gets shoved into Herbs face alot.

Comment

• Critty
                Dominate the Day.
                • Mar 2019
                • Send PM

I'm getting pissed at Telesco watching the Night Game and hearing Mike Tirico saying Mosert the speedster as he shows burst throw the hole. Imagine that RBs with burst. Telesco has one on the roster Ekeler who was a UDFA that outplayed Rd1 Gordon who TT trade up for. When your best RB in 10 years of off-season drafts and free agency is a UDFA. That is pathetic for a GM.
                :facepalm1:
                Who has it better than us?

Comment

• Boltgang74
                  We Are The Storm!
                  • Aug 2018
                  • Send PM

Exactly.I been on the fire TT train for over half his sorry ass tenure.We will Never win a trophy with him as GM.Bigger problem is how much meddling does the lil twerp Johnny nepotism do when it comes to TTs duties?"Look Daddy I know football" Puke.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                    Day Tripper
                    • May 2019
                    • North of the Lagoon
                    • Send PM

Thank god I had a rehearsal most of the day and didn’t watch the beating until this evening and was able to fast forward thru commercials, +10sec after every whistle, and thereby compress 3+ hrs of shit into about 80 minutes.

I was going to come and say that last TD is a positive to build on, but …. Cmon. Fuck that. They ran it down Staley’s D throat and TT looked like a HOF QB. Our OL was worked by their DL all day, their DBs stuck on our receivers like they were coated with tree sap.

oh well. A bad day at the office - I’m moving on
                    “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• dmac_bolt
                      Day Tripper
                      • May 2019
                      • North of the Lagoon
                      • Send PM

… and I’m not going to read this GDT either …
                      “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Velo
                        Ride!
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Everywhere
                        • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                        I gotta find better things to do with my weekend. I could use a bye.
                        lol Made me chuckle. Charger fans really need this bye.

Comment

• Charge!
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post
                          No matter the HC or OC. I don't think any defense is losing sleep at night worrying about the Chargers offensive roster at this point. And even at full strength there were no nightmares about any speed demons to stop.
                          There is not one single player on our offense who can take a short pass and go the distance....unless the distance is short....

Comment

Working...
                          X