• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

was wary of Elgton, but McCoy was pretty much my guy.... liked AJ Brown, but he wasn't a need.

remember that wu was a Risner supporter, and not sure who Nutty had.... ??

was there a Deebo contingent @all ??

also recall an edge player that was getting some real run, but think he ended up a (total) bust ?? and....

woulda still selected Stidham ahead of Drue.... (added just for my boy Jo!t
    As much as you don't like Drue you have to admit, he has been a lot more productive than Stidham and at least worthy of his 4th round selection.
    Crosby was a 4th rounder as well but think he went before our pick. I had him a 5th rounder and liked him for depth, he has exceeded that lol.

Comment

• Boltx
      Dominate the day
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Bizarre ending to a guy that just didn't seem like he had hit his stride yet as a Charger.
      ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

was wary of Elgton, but McCoy was pretty much my guy.... liked AJ Brown, but he wasn't a need.

remember that wu was a Risner supporter, and not sure who Nutty had.... ??

was there a Deebo contingent @all ??

also recall an edge player that was getting some real run, but think he ended up a (total) bust ?? and....

woulda still selected Stidham ahead of Drue.... (added just for my boy Jo!t
        IMHO Elgton would have been the best pick. His techniques, including poweful hands has shown him to be able to play at a plus level at all five OL positions. That is priceless in the NFL for building the unit.
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Xenos
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Comment

• NoMoreChillies
            Outback Goon
            • Sep 2018
            • Australia
            • Send PM

mmmm.... haven't seen that, and.... if so, how do we explain that we have the most yards before contact, and the most yards after contact.... given up against the run ??
            i think alot of the big explosive runs have come from the right side where Bosa is missing, this is Murray/Van Noy zone. Tranq defends the middle.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
              Day Tripper
              • May 2019
              • North of the Lagoon
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
              Pats will make him awesome and let him walk for a 3rd round comp. Then he will go elsewhere and fail.
              Nobody is getting a 3rd rd comp for Tillery. Maybe 7th.
              “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Topcat
                AKA "Pollcat"
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

IMHO Elgton would have been the best pick. His techniques, including poweful hands has shown him to be able to play at a plus level at all five OL positions. That is priceless in the NFL for building the unit.
                As I recall Wood, u were also a big Risner fan...

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                  Pretty much retired......
                  • Sep 2018
                  • JoJa
                  • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post
                  Bizarre ending to a guy that just didn't seem like he had hit his stride yet as a Charger.
                  Yet??? I wish I could get paid like that in order to flounder for years as if my heart just wasn't in it.

Comment

• Boltx
                    Dominate the day
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post

Yet??? I wish I could get paid like that in order to flounder for years as if my heart just wasn't in it.
                    He had shown some flashes in limited time this year.

Whatever he did must have been pretty egregious for them to waive him midseason especially with all the injuries along the DL. If the rift was that unrepairable, then yeah, probably best to part ways.
                    ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Fleet 1
                      TPB Founder
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Kauai
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Nobody is getting a 3rd rd comp for Tillery. Maybe 7th.
                      So the joke here is that BB turns him into a stud. Meaning he gets a huge contract from someone. That huge contract nets the Pats a 3rd. Its the BB way. Thats all that was. It was a Pats joke. Sarcasm..

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post

i think alot of the big explosive runs have come from the right side where Bosa is missing, this is Murray/Van Noy zone. Tranq defends the middle.
                        just don't recall seeing Tranq work his way thru traffic/trash so much, if ever.... from what I've seen, he sorta hovers @the edge of the mosh pit, unless he's got a clear lane to run thru, and.... @least from what I've seen, Murray is willing to stick his nose in the mash up/mosh pit and work his way thru the trash/traffic.
                        5/11 Fuaga, 37 Kamari Lassiter, 40 Sinnott, 67 Bralen Trice, 69 Cedric Gray, 105 Jaylen Wright, 110 Braelon Allen, 140 Joe Milton, 181 Khristian Boyd, Tylan Grable, 225 Daijun Edwards, 253 Miyan Williams

Comment

• richpjr
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Nashville
                          • Send PM

just don't recall seeing Tranq work his way thru traffic/trash so much, if ever.... from what I've seen, he sorta hovers @the edge of the mosh pit, unless he's got a clear lane to run thru, and.... @least from what I've seen, Murray is willing to stick his nose in the mash up/mosh pit and work his way thru the trash/traffic.
                          That what I see from Tranquill as well. Great with the occasional disguised blitz but he sure isn’t very physical. Murray may be willing to stick his nose in the mash, but nothing much happens when he does.

Comment

Working...
                          X