• Send PM

I am intrigued by the Chief assistant GM Mike Borgonzi

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Dec 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

I have very mixed feelings about Robinson. He has never had a losing season in 6+ years so you have to give him a lot of credit for that. He also hired Vrabel. But...they are over the cap next year, his draft picks have not worked out and Vrable has to coach lights out with the lack of talent at the skill position, aside from Henry.
      fair criticisms of Robinson

Payton and Ireland still make the most sense. Payton knows what he wants; has worked with Ireland

I like the idea of the KC guy or the Ravens guy but also not sold on a newby - especially if they hire a newby -- granted BoltJolt was right, Telesco needs to be fired

Comment

• ghost
        The Rise of Kellen Moore
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
        Telesco has to be fired first or we as re wasting our time talking about it. And if he does get fired which I doubt, we are absolutely going to get a first time GM. Or it will be John boy. And if it's John boy, I think I may be out.
        If it's John Boy's show, I am out too. And that bothers the hell out of me.

Comment

• ghost
          The Rise of Kellen Moore
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jubei View Post

if it's nepotism for GM then I will be out as well...popping in once in a while to check on Justin and how he's doing, and pray he doesnt accept a new contract here and goes elsewhere so the team can go into purgatory for their dumbass nepotistic decisions.
          I've been quietly auditioning teams that I believe care enough to hire football professionals, not their children, to run their organization.

Comment

• Riverwalk
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2021
            • Send PM

Originally posted by ghost View Post

I've been quietly auditioning teams that I believe care enough to hire football professionals, not their children, to run their organization.
            I would recommend Seattle and boy are they setup for the future with that draft ransom they get from Denver!

Comment

• Berserker76
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

I would recommend Seattle and boy are they setup for the future with that draft ransom they get from Denver!
              I've always like the Seahawks, at least they are NFC. That's my bail-out team if the Chargers organization self-destructs.

Comment

Working...
              X