Dolphins @ Chargers Pregame Thread (Wk 14)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Dolphins @ Chargers Pregame Thread (Wk 14)

Dolphins open as a 3 point favorite.

Discuss.
  • Riverwalk
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Nov 2021
    • Send PM

ONLY 3 points? I’ll gladly take the Dolphins with that spread.

Comment

• CanadianBoltFan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2022
      • White Rock, BC Canada
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post
      ONLY 3 points? I’ll gladly take the Dolphins with that spread.
      I guess so

Well it looks like we are not going to get the Charger season we all hoped for and expected. If i can ask one consolation prize from the football gods I ask one thing....a big win over the Dolphins and Tua with Herbert dominating and making Herbert throws in prime time to shove it down the throat of the dickhead mouthpiece Emmanuel Acho!

Comment

• NYBoltFan
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2022
        • Send PM

Yeah, this is not a good matchup, but I still feel the Chargers will win the game. Why do you ask? Because that's what the Chargers do.

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Dec 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by NYBoltFan View Post
          Yeah, this is not a good matchup, but I still feel the Chargers will win the game. Why do you ask? Because that's what the Chargers do.
          This will be the Chargers
          beat the Dolphins
          beat the Titans
          other teams will lose
          and they will somehow lose to Denver the last week of the season

but hey, hope springs eternal - right.... hopefully they can get a win on sunday night football

Comment

• Fleet 1
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Kauai
            • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

I guess so

Well it looks like we are not going to get the Charger season we all hoped for and expected. If i can ask one consolation prize from the football gods I ask one thing....a big win over the Dolphins and Tua with Herbert dominating and making Herbert throws in prime time to shove it down the throat of the dickhead mouthpiece Emmanuel Acho!
            Yeah i just want to throw a win in Achos face. Only so he can keep moving the goalposts and make the claim it wasnt Tuas fault. He blames our losses on Herbert. He was anti Herbs and pro Tua coming into the draft. If the Bolts lose its Herbs fault. If the Phins lose its not Tuas fault. He keeps banging the drum that wins and losses are all on the QB.

Hes confused. I think he likely gets caught up on the political game...and that in and of itself has ruined some critical thinking skills in so many across this country.

Comment

• QSmokey
              Guardedly Optimistic
              • Jun 2013
              • Kuna, Idaho
              • Retired
              • Send PM

A meaningless win in a lost season is kind of ridiculous to hope for, IMO. Somehow, posters feel they MUST root for a Chargers' win to "prove" they're a real fan. Well, I'm hoping for 5 straight losses - bad, embarrassing, team-has-given-up losses - so that maybe, hopefully, the Span-Asses will stumble on to GOOD coaching and GM candidates who will come in and build a winning culture.

Comment

• QSmokey
                Guardedly Optimistic
                • Jun 2013
                • Kuna, Idaho
                • Retired
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

I think he likely gets caught up on the political game...and that in and of itself has ruined some critical thinking skills in so many across this country.
                This. He's all about the politics and heavy on the 'woke culture' thing. There is room for enlightenment in this country, for sure. But guys like Acho take it to an extreme and polarize the concept.

Comment

• Berserker76
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
                  A meaningless win in a lost season is kind of ridiculous to hope for, IMO. Somehow, posters feel they MUST root for a Chargers' win to "prove" they're a real fan. Well, I'm hoping for 5 straight losses - bad, embarrassing, team-has-given-up losses - so that maybe, hopefully, the Span-Asses will stumble on to GOOD coaching and GM candidates who will come in and build a winning culture.
                  You have a valid point, Q, It's tough to root against your team, but at this point it's almost tougher to face the future these idiots will provide if they win another game or two. I can't condemn your take, it's just yet another bitter pill to swallow being a Bolts fan.

Comment

• SK21209
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2020
                    • San Diego
                    • Send PM

I actually think we have a better shot in this one than the Titans game, but yeah I see this as another close loss.

Comment

• Classic
                      Hall Of Fame
                      • Dec 2014
                      • Send PM

Tyreek and Waddle are going to feast in this game. Dolphins should also be able to run at will now that SJD is down. Mike McDaniels and all the other rookie HCs have been leagues better than the Staley and Lombardi clown show.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                        Smooth Operation
                        • May 2017
                        • Send PM

I see some fence straddling...here.
                        We do not play modern football.

Comment

Working...
                        X