JC Jackson Discussion - Was He a Locker Room Distraction?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FoutsFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Birmingham AL
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

But, can he turn his head?
    No

Comment

• Heatmiser
      HarbaughHarrisonHeatMiser
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

In other words, looks like JCJ is pulling a Gaither...ugh...I think TT should have thoroughly vetted JCJ before that big fat FA contract...Remember, Jackson was arrested for reckless driving (over 100 mph) back in 2020...then failed to take care of an outstanding warrant for 2 years...the Bolts signed him in 2022...how hard was it for TT to tell his gofer assistant to take a few minutes away from bringing Tommy Boy his cup of cappuccino, to hire a private eye in Beantown to vet this dude? Heck, you can even get online and pay one of those services to get their criminal history, for crying out loud...and I thought TT was shy to sign head cases and slackers...wow, just...wow...an $82 mil mistake...oops...

J.C. Jackson was traded back to the New England Patriots this week after a disappointing run with the Los Angeles Chargers, and now he's received even more…

The Chargers are giving former Patriots cornerback J.C. Jackson a five-year, $82.5 million deal that includes $40 million guaranteed, a source said.

Except the Patriots knew all of this and more and they took him back. Yes at a discount, great financial deal, but they took him back knowing all his off the field and locker room issues. So maybe Telesco was not so naive when he signed him?
      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

Except the Patriots knew all of this and more and they took him back. Yes at a discount, great financial deal, but they took him back knowing all his off the field and locker room issues. So maybe Telesco was not so naive when he signed him?
        Maybe the Cheatriots were really desperate for a corner...

Comment

• jubei
          Vagabond Ninja
          • Feb 2019
          • Send PM

Yep...what's even more concerning to me is that JC Jackass got arrested for reckless driving (over 100 mph), then didn't take care of paying the fine, then two years later TT signed him to an $82 mil deal, KNOWING about Jackass's past...now, who is the REAL Jackass?
          you mean DUMBass? conman telescon is your answer

Comment

Working...
          X