• Send PM

image.jpeg

Comment

• Den60
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by TBF View Post
      what are the poll results? Generally I only post via tapa talk and you can't see polls?
      It appears that I'm safe but the beaches and golf courses will be crowded on Sundays.

Comment

• Wheels
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • San Diego
        • Send PM

I used to think I would pick a new team to follow. But in reality, the NFL and the Chargers are inextricably linked in this shit show. That deadspin article hit the mark (btw). I can't pull my support for the Chargers without also pulling my support of the NFL. So it shall be, if/when they move, I'm done with the NFL for good. I only watched the last quarter of the Denver game out of the last 3 games, and pretty much got a head start on my early retirement. I guess I wasn't such a good fan all along, because it really wasn't that hard.

I am very interested in an MLS team if they decide to have a franchise here.

Comment

• Boltergeist
          Pesky apparition
          • Jun 2013
          • Baja Oklahoma
          • Send PM

I've got to go with none of the above. I would pick the fourth answer but I don't golf, live at least 500 miles from the nearest beach, and have killed my family for badmouthing my beloved Chargers and my favorite (until yesterday--now I hate them.) owners the Spanoses. I will probably bike and hike and read and things like that. I should lose some weight by eliminating the snacking and beer guzzling that accompanies football viewing. I'll probably watch some football, but Directv and Sunday ticket will be long gone. My dislike of certain teams will probably fade slower than my love of the Chargers. I will root for Rivers to succeed, even if he plays for a team I don't like. I will be in a better mood on Mondays, but I will miss the strange irrational euphoria that rooting for a team that has won brings. Apparently I will never know the strange irrational euphoria that rooting for a Superbowl champ brings, but deep down, beneath my Polyanna facade, I think I never really expected to. I will continue to haunt this board, but probably less frequently.

Comment

Working...
          X