No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
      self induced nut punches?? I'll give it a shot
      How did it go?
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

fender57
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Comment

• bonehead
          Undrafted
          • Jul 2013
          • TBD
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
          How did it go?
          Not good
          Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
            Grammar Police
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
            And your predicable ass-hole-ish-ness needs no such trumpeting.

And now your campaign to be the next President of the Pollyanna Club seems to be paying off. LOL!

So tell me something, professor...what's gonna change the outcome when the same pieces are in place? Luck? Better coaching? Everyone is going to (suddenly) stay healthy? True, the off-season isn't over (and the Draft isn't here yet). But unless you're hanging some hope on something a bit more scientific then homerism (or 4-leaf clovers) - or you (laughingly) expect Telesco to shoot his wad in the Draft on 1st- AND 2nd-round OL guys - I'd love to hear your pompous opinion about why we should all be doing cartwheels over the status quo.
            Um, I'm the Ben Carson candidate of the presidential hopefully of the Polly Anna fan club. I would like emphasis the word fan.

Stinky Wizzleteats approves this message.

P.S. Weddle signed with the Ravens, why are you not out buying a Ravens jewsey or something...

(Couldn't resist the last part...
            Go Rivers!

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

So I agree with everybody here. Signing Hairston is good. We need as many decent backup linemen as we can get. However, if all we are doing is signing guys we already got, our O'line will doom us yet again.

Comment

• ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

And your predicable ass-hole-ish-ness needs no such trumpeting.
                OUCH! Pretty defensive there. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.

And now your campaign to be the next President of the Pollyanna Club seems to be paying off. LOL!
                LOL! Yuk! Yuk! Guffaw!:ml:

So tell me something, professor...what's gonna change the outcome when the same pieces are in place? Luck? Better coaching? Everyone is going to (suddenly) stay healthy? True, the off-season isn't over (and the Draft isn't here yet). But unless you're hanging some hope on something a bit more scientific then homerism (or 4-leaf clovers) - or you (laughingly) expect Telesco to shoot his wad in the Draft on 1st- AND 2nd-round OL guys - I'd love to hear your pompous opinion about why we should all be doing cartwheels over the status quo.
                I'm not a professor (anymore), but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

LOL! Don't forget pompous.

BKR hates me. I just feel sorry for him.
                  I don't hate you. I don't much think about you. But you do get ANGRYYYYY!!! when someone holds up a mirror. The passive-aggressive thing makes it all better, though.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

QSmokey and I pretty much post the same shit nowadays. I'm worried I'm possessed by a Raiders fan. A fucking one-eyed pirate logo is going to burst out my stomach and infest the neighborhood.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by captaind View Post
                      Gotta side with Q on this one. This turd-polishing scheme with the OL has gone on long enough. Every year we end up in the same discussion about how games are won and loss in the trenches and how we have failed miserably with this strategy.

So one would hope that a new philosophy manifests itself come draft day, or my expectations will not change. And why would they?
                      Hang on. I hope it wasn't implied in my post that I somehow think we should stand pat on the line. I just said that it's hard to run the players down when they haven't been healthy and haven't played together very much the last few years. I think everyone thinks a healthy Dunbar is a good player. I think everyone thinks Denver-Franklin was a good player. Everyone was certainly giddy about the signing. I think everyone agrees center is a worm hole. I think opinions are split on Fluker, but that people generally think he has something when healthy but uncertain he was worthy of where he was picked and uncertain as to where he should play. And I think everyone believes Barksdale is sub-optimal but was a nice pickup last year who showed pretty well. So what do you do? Spend #3 on a replacement for Dunbar, Franklin,Fluker or Barksdale? Draft a center? I'm fine with picking a tackle at 3 but that doesn't look like it's happening. However, there are a number of rounds afterwards where quality OLs can be drafted. And there are some FA OLs still out there, so I'm a little reluctant to fire missiles at Telesco just yet.

But I do get it. A lot of people are really down on Telesco.

Comment

• QSmokey
                        Guardedly Optimistic
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kuna, Idaho
                        • Retired
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by ArtistFormerlyKnownAsBKR View Post
                        I don't hate you. I don't much think about you. But you do get ANGRYYYYY!!! when someone holds up a mirror. The passive-aggressive thing makes it all better, though.
                        You also don't lie very well. The hate is palpable. And mutual. Not really hate, in an ISIS kind of way. You just think too much of yourself. I generally don't like people who can't be humble, self effacing, and/or self-deprecating, if only in small way, and occasionally. You aren't humble; you think your poop doesn't stink; and you never admit when you're wrong.

But that's OK. You got pompous nailed down perfectly.

Comment

Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

ANGRRRRY!

:therapist:

Comment

Working...
                          X