• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by denvermike View Post
    Sorry, just realized I spelled Ekeler's name wrong in my post. That's gotta be a turnoff to give me any info.

mike
    I fixed it, but there is a chance this thread will be merged, maybe to the Season Discussion thread. If anything, the Chargers tend to take their time on injuries.

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

We have an Ekeler discussion going. Not a fan of people signing up here just to create a thread about a fantasy player. lol No disrespect.

Comment

• Fleet 1
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Kauai
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post

I fixed it, but there is a chance this thread will be merged, maybe to the Season Discussion thread. If anything, the Chargers tend to take their time on injuries.
        Bolt-O-strodamus.

Comment

• FoutsFan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Birmingham AL
          • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I don’t believe he’s faking anything. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s thinking that he wants to be near 100% before risking life and limb for this game that in his mind grossly undervalued his role. The incentives aren’t that much in after tax dollars. Ekeler has been the face of RB discontent. He made the media rounds, organized the RB zoom, etc. that shit doesn’t disappear
          That is all I was asking. Not accusing but just asking, it would not surprise me either way.

Comment

• SuperCharged
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Sep 2019
            • Utah
            • Midnight Toker
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Riverwalk View Post

I agree with you. Years ago when the Chargers used precious 1st round picks on Ryan Matthews and then again on Melvin Gordon I posted my grievances with both picks on the SDUT forum.

In both circumstances my argument was a better OL can open lanes for ALL your RB’s versus a shitty OL that can’t.

Chargers had shitty OL’s and the draft picks were busts.

Little Johnny finally figured out trenches matter….at least on OL. He’s got more work to do on DL.

RB’s aren’t being screwed. Their proper relative worth is just a fact in the modern NFL.
            I just fell outta my chair.

Comment

• Boltjolt
              Dont let the PBs fool ya
              • Jun 2013
              • Henderson, NV
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

I don’t believe he’s faking anything. But I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s thinking that he wants to be near 100% before risking life and limb for this game that in his mind grossly undervalued his role. The incentives aren’t that much in after tax dollars. Ekeler has been the face of RB discontent. He made the media rounds, organized the RB zoom, etc. that shit doesn’t disappear
              So? I think you care more than GMs will. Hec he did all that and the team still gave him incentives to make more lol. This is another fans beef than organizations. When he beats his GF then teams will care.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

Comment

• gzubeck
                  Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Tucson, AZ
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post
                  Maybe? Imean I'm not paying him $12 mil guaranteed. Maybe $8 mil plus incentives? Sort of Like Mike Williams...really good when available to play. LOL!
                  Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

So? I think you care more than GMs will. Hec he did all that and the team still gave him incentives to make more lol. This is another fans beef than organizations. When he beats his GF then teams will care.
                    Oh I wasn’t talking about GM’s. I was speculating about Ekeler’s state of mind

Comment

Working...
                    X