Elijah Dotson Makes the Initial 53 (Was Poll)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Elijah Dotson Makes the Initial 53 (Was Poll)

Wow, I really like this Dotson kid...okay, I get that it's a preseason game against the Rams scrubs, but still...LOVE the way this kid turns the corner and turns on the jets to take it to the house...TWICE! I think as long as he keeps this up, we've got our 3rd RB in the committee...WHO'S IN?
    1. Ekkie
    2. Kelley
    3. Dotson
    Yes!
    19.05%
    No...too early
    50.00%
    Maybe
    30.95%
  • Lefty2SLO
    Moderate Skeptic
    • May 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
    Wow, I really like this Dodson kid...okay, I get that it's a preseason game against the Rams scrubs, but still...LOVE the way this kid turns the corner and turns on the jets to take it to the house...TWICE! I think as long as he keeps this up, we've got our 3rd RB in the committee...WHO'S IN?
    1. Ekkie
    2. Kelley
    3. Dodson
    Spillar??

Comment

• Craig440
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Apr 2019
      • Send PM

I love the guy today. Great vision to bounce it outside and then the speed. Was not fond of his showboating/semi taunting from about the ten-yard line. He better learn to not do that or some old, grizzled linebacker will explain it to him someday.

Comment

• Topcat
        AKA "Pollcat"
        • Jan 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

Spillar??
        Spiller did have that TD run that was called back due to a penalty...it will be a tough competition for that RB3 spot between Dotson and Spiller, but I haven't seen Spiller turn the corner as quick as Dotson...if we rotate in Dotson from time to time, teams will have to game plan for him...it will really stretch the D to the sideline, which opens up our ground game up the middle, plus quick hitters over the middle...LOVE the options here...

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Craig440 View Post
          I love the guy today. Great vision to bounce it outside and then the speed. Was not fond of his showboating/semi taunting from about the ten-yard line. He better learn to not do that or some old, grizzled linebacker will explain it to him someday.
          Yep...we need to bring in Jammer to teach Dotson how to NOT turn his head...

Comment

• Velo
            Ride!
            • Aug 2019
            • Everywhere
            • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
            • Send PM

I posted this early in the game day thread. Was not expecting Dotson to have a night like he did.

Many athletes during the offseason spend their days training together to push each other and form a bond. KCRA 3's Michelle Dapper caught up with a couple of Los Angeles Chargers players who are using their 916 connection to stay strong.

Comment

• Ghost of Quacksaw
              Beef Before Gazelles
              • May 2021
              • Send PM

The name is *Dotson*.

Comment

• Craig440
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Apr 2019
                • Send PM

Yep...we need to bring in Jammer to teach Dodson how to NOT turn his head...
                lol

Comment

• Topcat
                  AKA "Pollcat"
                  • Jan 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Ghost of Quacksaw View Post
                  The name is *Dotson*.
                  Thanks! Corrected...

Comment

• Velo
                    Ride!
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Everywhere
                    • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                    • Send PM

Spiller did have that TD run that was called back due to a penalty...it will be a tough competition for that RB3 spot between Dodson and Spiller, but I haven't seen Spiller turn the corner as quick as Dodson...if we rotate in Dodson from time to time, teams will have to game plan for him...it will really stretch the D to the sideline, which opens up our ground game up the middle, plus quick hitters over the middle...LOVE the options here...
                    If Dotson continues to perform like tonight during the preseason, they have to keep him on the roster. If they cut him and try and sneak him on the PS he get snatched off the waiver wire, probably by the Raiders.

Comment

• Topcat
                      AKA "Pollcat"
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

Spillar??
                      If anything, Spiller is RB4 and Horvath and Rountree to the PS...

Comment

• Topcat
                        AKA "Pollcat"
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

If Dotson continues to perform like tonight during the preseason, they have to keep him on the roster. If they cut him and try and sneak him on the PS he get snatched off the waiver wire, probably by the Raiders.
                        Yep...on the other hand, I think Horvath and Rountree are safe from poaching on the PS...

Comment

Working...
                        X