• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • richpjr
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Nashville
    • Send PM

Just browsed through some of the comments - absolutely brutal. She should realize that posting something like that is going to some very negative reaction, but some of those tweets were just way over the top. This entire situation is just so freaking unreal.

Comment

• richpjr
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Nashville
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Faded blues View Post
      suckcockery was not offered as a major while I attended San Diego State.
      I don't recall seeing that major when I was there either!

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Was mine really that bad? I just called her insane. After her using the Eli card. Then posting articles that shit all over the Chargers. Shes only bringing negative attention to her son. I misinterpreted the title thinking those were her words. After seeing the pic of the author Richard Wade you can just see how big of a tool douchebag he is. Little dork. I just didnt think that would be the title of the article. I didnt think what i said was that bad. But him quoting me was a mistake. He should have known that his title would be perceived as her words. I think he did that to bait her. Problem is hes stepping on toes of poeple he dosnt know. And he may have crossed the wrong persons line.

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          Was mine really that bad? I just called her insane. After her using the Eli card. Then posting articles that shit all over the Chargers. Shes only bringing negative attention to her son. I misinterpreted the title thinking those were her words. After seeing the pic of the author Richard Wade you can just see how big of a tool douchebag he is. Little dork. I just didnt think that would be the title of the article. I didnt think what i said was that bad. But him quoting me was a mistake. He should have known that his title would be perceived as her words. I think he did that to bait her. Problem is hes stepping on toes of poeple he dosnt know. And he may have crossed the wrong persons line.
          Yours was not bad at all and it was a dick move by him. Follow the link to her that post on her Twitter account and you'll see the one's I am talking about. She would be smart to not read them!

Comment

• Hey guys im back, sorry had to take a Bosa.

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
              Yours was not bad at all and it was a dick move by him. Follow the link to her that post on her Twitter account and you'll see the one's I am talking about. She would be smart to not read them!
              Yeah i read a lot of bad ones. In fact i got her back early in the process. But now its fair game with her. Because i believe her son is getting a pretty fair offer now. Hes not going to back off offset unless they offer 100% payout. And i think they are doing that to force the removal of the offset. Theres just something fishy as to why he is trying so hard to get the offset removed. I dont think he would even take Wentz's deal. They seem to think that since teams like the Jags remove offset language that every team does it.

Id like to see the Bolts offer Wentz's deal. Because i think he would deny it and look like huge clown.

Comment

fender57
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

BFTB = butt fuck the Bolts.

Comment

fender57
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
                  If the Chargers did remove the offset language, it would virtually guarantee he couldn't double dip because he wouldn't be cut. There would be zero financial benefit to cutting him (real money, not salary cap maneuvering), he would have a guaranteed contract and his salary with a hypothetical new team wouldn't lesson the Chargers obligation, so might as well just keep him and use him as tackling dummy in practice. If he refuses to show, then they could go after him for breach.

This idea of 'no offset language' is garbage. Why should he have the right to collect two paychecks if he sucks so bad he's cut within 4 years? If you're paying somebody guaranteed money for 4 years, why would you pay them to work for someone else? Fuck that.
                  Hell yes! It boils down to wanting the right to double dip because he knows he will suck!

Comment

fender57
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Mister Hoarse View Post
                    And this would all make sense if he was a product of PEDs and he has no confidence without them.
                    I was one of the top proponents of drafting this kid, but I'm already done with him. We don't need his drama on the team. Throw him back, and fish again next year.
                    It's starting to make sense.

Comment

• I think hes waiting for the roids to flush out for sure.

Comment

• Fleet
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Cardiff - Poipu
                        • Send PM

Comment

• KNSD
                          Registered Charger Hater
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

That SB nation article was spot on. Anyways, time to turn the page. Bosa ain't reporting, and the Chargers aren't budging.

Treat Bosa as a first round bust like so many others over the past few years by the Chargers and move on to the next draft.
                          Prediction:
                          Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                          Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                          Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

Working...
                          X