Clear All
  • mudwhistle
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Sep 2023
    • Clarksville TN
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Raiders fans fine. I dont see everything here. Its big and busy. Reporting posts to me when you are attacked is the way to go. I dont want Bolt fans attacking each other here. No need to dish back. Let me know when that happens and ill dish it out.

Thanks
    No offense....but that's what I did.

Comment

• Fleet 1
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Kauai
      • Send PM

Originally posted by mudwhistle View Post

No offense....but that's what I did.
      I know. I just didnt want to out you as someone who is reporting posts. I said you did the right thing by doing that.

Lets move on though.

Comment

• mudwhistle
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2023
        • Clarksville TN
        • Retired
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post
        [/B][/U]

Don't I know it . . . . . . . . . . . but I still think we're quite a bit better than the Raiders are (ATM), and SHOULD walk them . . . . . .
        Anyone in the NFL can beat just about anyone else. Dallas found that out yesterday.
        It's all about matchups and if you've ever played the game, much of the game is psychological.

Right now the Chargers are Snake-bit.

Comment

• FoutsFan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Feb 2019
          • Birmingham AL
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

Yep . . . . . . . . . and thanks also to the Minn DB who dropped an interception into Palmer's hands for a TD. We had some calls go against us in this game, but we got lucky when it mattered. If that guy makes the int the game is over . . . . . . .
          I love the what if game.

What if the refs don't job us on a blatant fumble recovered by Woods? Game over right there.

What if the refs don't call personal foul on James and bail the Vikes out with a phantom call? Game over right there.

What if the refs dont call that BS offensive PI on Allen and he keeps that catch? Game over right there.

What if the refs call holding on even half of the holds the Vikes O line did all game? Game over right there.

Its easy to cherry pick one play but in reality there were a lot of plays the refs jobbed the Chargers on and the game would not have been close if it were a fair game. That unfortunately does not fit the narrative though.

Comment

• FoutsFan
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Birmingham AL
            • Send PM

What facts?

The fact that I know the difference between a restricted free-agent and a un-restricted free-agent?

Is them the facts you be talking about?
            2 out of the 5 guys you posted for cutting next year are not under contract next year. You cant cut people that are not under contract. That is indeed a fact for the NFL.

Comment

• mudwhistle
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Sep 2023
              • Clarksville TN
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

I love the what if game.

What if the refs don't job us on a blatant fumble recovered by Woods? Game over right there.

What if the refs don't call personal foul on James and bail the Vikes out with a phantom call? Game over right there.

What if the refs dont call that BS offensive PI on Allen and he keeps that catch? Game over right there.

What if the refs call holding on even half of the holds the Vikes O line did all game? Game over right there.

Its easy to cherry pick one play but in reality there were a lot of plays the refs jobbed the Chargers on and the game would not have been close if it were a fair game. That unfortunately does not fit the narrative though.
              I expect the refs to be prejudice against the Bolts. Most of them are from the East and they hate California teams.
              They call pass-interference every time the Bolts defend a pass.
              Why?
              Because the Bolts can score on offense practically at will.
              The refs are shaving points.
              Keeping the games close because they know the Bolts don't have much of a Defense.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                TPB Founder
                • Jun 2013
                • Kauai
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post
                Looks like a blown knee. Done for the year. Still not official but that's what I am hearing.

MW often injured but the thread title now looks really lame.

If he's done for the season that is probably his last game as a Charger.
                If you dont like a thread title you dont have to be a dick about that bro. Talk to me about it before you fire away like that. Tired of these little passive aggressive shots by members. Fuck.

Comment

• mudwhistle
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2023
                  • Clarksville TN
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

2 out of the 5 guys you posted for cutting next year are not under contract next year. You cant cut people that are not under contract. That is indeed a fact for the NFL.
                  Did I say cut them?

No....I said they're gone.
                  Being an un-restricted free-agent means any team can snatch them up and you don't have any option other than out bidding them.

That's not the same thing as cutting them.

That is a fact.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                    TPB Founder
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Kauai
                    • Send PM

Not really. I just have a low tolerance level for trolls and fans who refuse to face reality.
                    Is this the start of the attack here? It was moderated so im flying blind.

Comment

• mudwhistle
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2023
                      • Clarksville TN
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Is this the start of the attack here? It was moderated so im flying blind.
                      Riverwalk said I was "Butthurt" for some crazy reason. So yeah....that was the response....and the post I reported.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                        TPB Founder
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Kauai
                        • Send PM

Also guys this is a MW discussion. We also dont need to talk and what other players should be cap casualties etc next year. We have the general charger thread discussion for that. I like our threads to stay on point.

Comment

• Fleet 1
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Kauai
                          • Send PM

Riverwalk said I was "Butthurt" for some crazy reason. So yeah....that was the response....and the post I reported.
                          Copy. It was moderated. I didnt see it. Sorry for the confusion. I personally like to moderate all reported posts myself....because i want to be the asshole who tells them to chill. Not my mods.

Comment

Working...
                          X