• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AK47
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

Opponents will watch game tape of Herbert throwing to the flats or bubble screens. Teams who prepare for it will force the offense to do different things. Hopefully QJ rises to the challenge, and DD gets opportunities on offense. Guyton coming back will help, provided he is well.
    I hope they also see what happens when you sell out defenders to the flats. KA's gonna scope downfield for the pass

Comment

• mudwhistle
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Sep 2023
      • Clarksville TN
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Air Coryell View Post
      MW seems like a great guy. Never liked picking him a #7. Huge reach given all our needs. OL, DL, Edge always in the 1st round.
      He's played 88 games and caught 31 TDs.
      I think he's worth a 1st pick early in the first round.
      It all depends on who else was available, but he's been worth the pick.
      The guy has always been clutch even when he wasn't open.

Comment

• Whydachargers?
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2023
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

Parham probably getting an MRI on his fingers today. Johnson is getting better at finishing blocks...but his initial first step sometimes slow and he gets taken a little wide before recovering. And on pulls he can force guys to miss blocks. Just need to keep fine tuning off the snap with these guys.
        I saw Parham interviewed post game and he said he has very strong hands so that hot throw was okay for him . I'm not sure he'll be targeted more now with Mikey out but it's good to have a strong-handed target for Herbie.

Comment

• mudwhistle
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Sep 2023
          • Clarksville TN
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

I look for a big game from Justin against the Raiders - even without MW. We match up very well with them, both on offense and defense - we're the better team, and McDaniels is even worse than Staley . . . . . . . . if that's possible.

We're 2-2 going into the bye - could be worse, but other than Chicago we don't have any easy games left on the schedule . . . . . . . . . so they better win THIS game
          If they don't do something about that defense it doesn't matter what they do on offense.

Comment

• Fleet 1
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Kauai
            • Send PM

Originally posted by mudwhistle View Post

Mkay. Somebody insulted me....so I just returned fire. I've been talking on msg boards since 1998.
            I know how it works.

Nuff said
            And they know better. You did the right thing by reaching out for some color. And im not sure about your posting style etc...hard to tell if you are bad vibing on me? Nuff said? Does that mean you are moving on from what we are talking about? Or are you telling me how it is?

I dont care how long someone has been posting on message boards...we were another forum for many years prior to this one. So i as well have been posting on them that long. We try and adapt to community needs as society changes. Most here would talk smack and troll in some way....we have moved on from those dayss though.

You can still say shit and fuck etc. Love cussing. Cuss at the players for all i care. Just dont attack...if you get attacked report the posts.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
              Moderate Skeptic
              • May 2022
              • Send PM

If they don't do something about that defense it doesn't matter what they do on offense.
              I agree - but we've got enough to deal with the Raiders (at home). Let's see if they can get the defense righted after the bye . . . . . . . . . . if they don't - it's going to be a long season.

Comment

• FoutsFan
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Feb 2019
                • Birmingham AL
                • Send PM

Originally posted by rensoul View Post

What are you talking about here? Davis, Ekeler, Johnson aren't even under contract for 2024. Only Day/Jackson would be considered possible cut candidates.
                Never let facts get in the way of a good rant.

Comment

• mudwhistle
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Sep 2023
                  • Clarksville TN
                  • Retired
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet 1 View Post

And they know better. You did the right thing by reaching out for some color. And im not sure about your posting style etc...hard to tell if you are bad vibing on me? Nuff said? Does that mean you are moving on from what we are talking about? Or are you telling me how it is?

I dont care how long someone has been posting on message boards...we were another forum for many years prior to this one. So i as well have been posting on them that long. We try and adapt to community needs as society changes. Most here would talk smack and troll in some way....we have moved on from those dayss though.

You can still say shit and fuck etc. Love cussing. Cuss at the players for all i care. Just dont attack...if you get attacked report the posts.
                  I already forgot what this is about.

But I'm nobody's punching-bag.
                  If they start talking rubbish to me I'll dish it back at them in spades.

I've been on Chargers msg boards from way back and had to deal with Faider fans.
                  They're notorious for talking smack, even though they have no right to do so.

Comment

• mudwhistle
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Sep 2023
                    • Clarksville TN
                    • Retired
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Never let facts get in the way of a good rant.
                    What facts?

The fact that I know the difference between a restricted free-agent and a un-restricted free-agent?

Is them the facts you be talking about?

Comment

• mudwhistle
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Sep 2023
                      • Clarksville TN
                      • Retired
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post

I agree - but we've got enough to deal with the Raiders (at home). Let's see if they can get the defense righted after the bye . . . . . . . . . . if they don't - it's going to be a long season.
                      Let's just assume the worst. The Faiders could have beat the Steelers if things had gone their way, but the primary difference is the Steelers have a decent Defense. Right now we don't. And it's the same thing every year. Not only are they worse than last year but much, much worse. Anyone can get a first down on them no matter the distance, and that is a serious problem my friend.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                        Moderate Skeptic
                        • May 2022
                        • Send PM

Let's just assume the worst. The Faiders could have beat the Steelers if things had gone their way, but the primary difference is the Steelers have a decent Defense. Right now we don't. And it's the same thing every year. Not only are they worse than last year but much, much worse. Anyone can get a first down on them no matter the distance, and that is a serious problem my friend.

Don't I know it . . . . . . . . . . . but I still think we're quite a bit better than the Raiders are (ATM), and SHOULD walk them . . . . . .

Comment

• Fleet 1
                          TPB Founder
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Kauai
                          • Send PM

I already forgot what this is about.

But I'm nobody's punching-bag.
                          If they start talking rubbish to me I'll dish it back at them in spades.

I've been on Chargers msg boards from way back and had to deal with Faider fans.
                          They're notorious for talking smack, even though they have no right to do so.

Raiders fans fine. I dont see everything here. Its big and busy. Reporting posts to me when you are attacked is the way to go. I dont want Bolt fans attacking each other here. No need to dish back. Let me know when that happens and ill dish it out.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                          X