• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lefty2SLO
    Moderate Skeptic
    • May 2022
    • Send PM

Originally posted by DerwinBosa View Post

Just add it to the list of his fireable offenses. That list is bigger than what Andy Reid takes to the grocery store.
    Bundle all TT's offenses into a giant combo meal . . . . . . . . . . . . . . UNLESS the coaching staff told him they were happy with Clapp as our backup center. In that case - line em all up against the wall . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• rensoul
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2023
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

Clapp was the center on the play when Herbert was injured last season. Supposedly it was his guy who laid the sack on H that fractured the rib cartilage.
      Yea, I think Lindsley is the 2nd most important player behind Herbert on offense because the drop off is so severe between starter and back up on this roster.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
        Smooth Operation
        • May 2017
        • Send PM

Originally posted by AFboltfan View Post

Ryan?

This is huge... Hopefully it is just 4 games and not the whole season.

Sounds like a cardiac ablation due to Afib... Those have a recovery time of 3-4 weeks.
        Any further enlightening dstails would be appreciated.

I took a look at Johns Hopkins and it sounds like there are a variety of outcomes.
        We do not play modern football.

Comment

• AFboltfan
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Nov 2018
          • Balboa Park bench
          • Medical Simulation
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I took a look at Johns Hopkins and it sounds like there are a variety of outcomes.
          I don't think there is anything to worry about and its nice we have a bye week to soften the blow of him missing a few games. I'm curious what he does after the season... We may need another Center?

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

He’s not on IR. They changed to reserve/non football injury. Like Woods. That way he doesn’t have to sit out 4 games

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Bolt-O commented
              Editing a comment
              Updated the topic title. Thanks!
          • rensoul
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jan 2023
            • Send PM

Originally posted by AFboltfan View Post

I don't think there is anything to worry about and its nice we have a bye week to soften the blow of him missing a few games. I'm curious what he does after the season... We may need another Center?
            Whether he's able to come back or not, he's 32 and had that knee tendonitis issue, it's time to draft a guy to develop behind him.

Comment

• AFboltfan
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2018
              • Balboa Park bench
              • Medical Simulation
              • Send PM

Originally posted by rensoul View Post

Whether he's able to come back or not, he's 32 and had that knee tendonitis issue, it's time to draft a guy to develop behind him.
              Yep, that's why I said we likely have to find a new center. Draft might be a little easier to predict next year...

Comment

• Boltjolt
                Dont let the PBs fool ya
                • Jun 2013
                • Henderson, NV
                • Send PM

Originally posted by rensoul View Post

Tendonitis does heal. Ive had tendonitis in both elbows at different times and it goes away. Non issue imo but this one could be an issue.

Comment

• TTThunder
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jul 2013
                  • Send PM

Dear Linsley,
                  Rest a lot and get well soon.

Go Linsley!!!

Go Bolts!!!

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Just the fact that they changed his designation gives me hope he'll be back sooner rather than later - if it was serious, why bother changing it? Maybe that is just wishful thinking but they did not do the same thing with Woods.

Comment

• Heatmiser
                      BetterToday ThanYesterday
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

He’s not on IR. They changed to reserve/non football injury. Like Woods. That way he doesn’t have to sit out 4 games
                      The rules are very confusing on this designation. But I did read that Chandler Jones was placed on this list for the Raiders and the article said he must miss a minimum of 4 games. So I think both Linsley and Woods are out for three more games. And it is games, not weeks, so the bye does not count as one. I just hope the third string center for the Chiefs is healthy when they play the Bolts so poor Patrick Mahomes doesn’t need another asterisk

Have we ever played Mahomes with all of our all pro players healthy and available? I can’t think of once. Maybe when we beat them at the buzzer under Lynn?

TG
                      Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

The rules are very confusing on this designation. But I did read that Chandler Jones was placed on this list for the Raiders and the article said he must miss a minimum of 4 games. So I think both Linsley and Woods are out for three more games. And it is games, not weeks, so the bye does not count as one. I just hope the third string center for the Chiefs is healthy when they play the Bolts so poor Patrick Mahomes doesn’t need another asterisk

Have we ever played Mahomes with all of our all pro players healthy and available? I can’t think of once. Maybe when we beat them at the buzzer under Lynn?

TG
                        They are, I have heard both that an NFI-R must miss 4 games and that they don’t have to. I think he must miss 4 games but if not, what is the point of the IR vs NFI-R change for him.

Comment

Working...
                        X