Bears at Chargers (-9) Pregame Discussion (Wk 8)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CanadianBoltFan
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2022
    • White Rock, BC Canada
    • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
    I just get frustrated. This was the one receiver draft you couldn’t mess up with your Quarterback Herbert.

Zay Flowers Jordan Addison all balling. Jordan Addison should’ve been a top 10 pick he balled against us.

Why did Brandon Stayley not see that? Kevin O Connell talked about postgame Jordan Addisons tape just jumped out at them. And he’s a better guy.

O Connell and Stayley coached together so I know they talk.

the guy they had the top 10 grade on feel. Why??? Red flag. They jumped out at it.

Spanos Telesco. I’m still waiting for Johnstons splash game. I hope I see it.
    Someone here said Staley and Moore wanted Flowers but Telsesco and John Spanos wanted QJ and over ruled them. Fucking Telesco and his obsession with big WRs. How about some balance with shiftiness and YAC Tom?

Comment

• Boltgang74
      We Are The Storm!
      • Aug 2018
      • Send PM

Originally posted by CanadianBoltFan View Post

Someone here said Staley and Moore wanted Flowers but Telsesco and John Spanos wanted QJ and over ruled them. Fucking Telesco and his obsession with big WRs. How about some balance with shiftiness and YAC Tom?
      If that is true then John is as we all expected the true root cause of how weak and pathetic our team has looked,because he himself is weak and pathetic.

Comment

• charger1_sj
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post
        LAC #11 scoring offense vs Bears #28 scoring D.

Bears #13 scoring offense vs LAR #25 scoring D

We have a statistical advantage both ways. I still like the Chargers D front.
        Bears depend on running and we're decent. #11 run D. Much better than 2022.
        LAC is #11 passing, CHI #29 pass D
        Chargers win.
        I don't know who's going to win but statistically speaking it looks like both offenses should dominate the defenses.
        Somehow I don't think that's what's going to happen.

If Staley gets his head out of his *** our defense should look a lot better than the #25 rankings.
        On the other hand our offense is not performing anywhere near a top 10 scoring O.

Obviously I think we have the better team. But this year that doesn't mean squat.

Comment

• sonorajim
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1_sj View Post

I don't know who's going to win but statistically speaking it looks like both offenses should dominate the defenses.

If Staley gets his head out of his *** our defense should look a lot better than the #25 rankings.
          On the other hand our offense is not performing anywhere near a top 10 scoring O.

Obviously I think we have the better team. But this year that doesn't mean squat.
          I agree but think inconsistent means we'll do something right sometime. Why not now?

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Dec 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post

If that is true then John is as we all expected the true root cause of how weak and pathetic our team has looked,because he himself is weak and pathetic.
            So John saw that crossing pattern that QJ took to the house against Michigan and saw a big fast WR and thought "thats the guy"

I can see it actually that he would be blinded by big and fast

Comment

• charger1_sj
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2022
              • Send PM

Originally posted by sonorajim View Post

I agree but think inconsistent means we'll do something right sometime. Why not now?
              Staley

Comment

• SAY OW 55
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jan 2023
                • Send PM

It makes sense that Spanos would have his hands on it. What an idiot. The big receiver obsession. Why???? Johnston had good tape. These guys had great tape. Addison was an all American I just don’t get it.

I just didn’t see Johnston as a Mike Evans.

Comment

• Charge!
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1_sj View Post

Chargers are actually #31 or 32 defense.... we cannot stop anyone........ period....even mid to low round rookie QB's ......

Comment

• Charge!
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Aug 2019
                    • Send PM

that makes some sense.... TT is pure definition of a yes man..... Spanos loves yes men....

Comment

• Velo
                      Ride!
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Everywhere
                      • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                      • Send PM

Someone here said Staley and Moore wanted Flowers but Telsesco and John Spanos wanted QJ and over ruled them.
                      I would take this with a very dubious grain of salt. I've never seen this reported before, and often these things are just somebody's speculation on this board with no factual backing that starts to get repeated as some sort of truth.

Comment

• OG619FrightninLightnin
                        Let's do this!
                        • Aug 2022
                        • Raleigh N. Carolina
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I would take this with a very dubious grain of salt. I've never seen this reported before, and often these things are just somebody's speculation on this board with no factual backing that starts to get repeated as some sort of truth.
                        Thank you.

Comment

• Boltnut
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post

Talk about depressing. Makes hoping for a loss(es) look positively Pollyanna-ish by comparison.

I think you just wrote our epitaph.
                          I'll be damned if I start wishing for losses. I've got better things to do with my time.
                          If I thought moving up 10 spaces in the draft would help... I'd come over to the dark side.
                          We have a QB. We have pass rushers. We have a LT. That's what you draft in the top-10.

There are good players in the back-half of a draft.
                          If it is the coach you want fired... look at recent history.
                          There is a very good possibility that this ownership will only swing-and-miss again.

Comment

Working...
                          X