Bears at Chargers (-9) Pregame Discussion (Wk 8)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 21&500
    Bolt Spit-Baller
    • Sep 2018
    • A Whale's Vajayjay
    • CMB refugee
    • Send PM

Originally posted by AFboltfan View Post

Every game is a "get right game", its getting old...
    Perhaps. Well start a GDT with a new focus.
    gotta get this mojo going!
    G-Ro knows.

Comment

• Ex Fan
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2023
      • Send PM

Totally agree - the excuses are getting old. No - actually they're beyond excuses now. This has to be one of the worst owned and managed teams in the NFL. SAME OLD CHARGERS

Comment

• Wrbanwal
        FUdean
        • Dec 2022
        • Send PM

FUdeans record is very good when they score 30 points or more. They’ll have a complete collapse in all facets of the game to not score 30 points on the Bears. And it’s on their home turf (which I’ll never understand). Turf in SoCal???

Comment

• richpjr
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Nashville
          • Send PM

Comment

• jamrock
            lawyers, guns and money
            • Sep 2017
            • Send PM

LA Times beat writer Jeff Miller picks the Bears 22-20. We’re circling the drain in terms of confidence

Comment

• Bolt4Knob
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Dec 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
              Interesting they are not promoting Nick Vannett for this game. He couldn't be worse than McKitty at TE

Is the tank on?

Comment

• Bolt-O
                Administrator
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Can someone please start the GDT? It just can't be me. (Or I'll pick a random post from today to move, edit and stick... but that might not sit well with the karma gods.)

Edit... If no one starts it, this thread will become the Game Day Thread at 10am Pacific.

Comment

• Velo
                  Ride!
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Everywhere
                  • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                  Can someone please start the GDT? It just can't be me. (Or I'll pick a random post from today to move, edit and stick... but that might not sit well with the karma gods.)

Edit... If no one starts it, this thread will become the Game Day Thread at 10am Pacific.
                  I will start it.

Comment

• richpjr
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Nashville
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt4Knob View Post

Interesting they are not promoting Nick Vannett for this game. He couldn't be worse than McKitty at TE

Is the tank on?
                    Staley and Telesco have to win a lot of games in this season to save their jobs so I don't believe a tank job is in progress. More likely it's a numbers game with the uncertainty with Palmer and Davis gets touches at WR along with the Bears not having a great pass rush.

Comment

• Classic
                      Hall Of Fame
                      • Dec 2014
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                      LA Times beat writer Jeff Miller picks the Bears 22-20. We’re circling the drain in terms of confidence
                      That guy never picks us to win a game so its nothing special.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
                        Moderate Skeptic
                        • May 2022
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Velo View Post

I remember Staley saying that he doesn't give his starters any preseason playing time because his practices better simulate actual games than preseason games. I have always thought that was a BS statement. Staley raves about his practices, after a loss in the press conference he talks about how hard his guys practice. I just think at this point Staley is delusional, what he believes about his team and his philosophy don't mesh with reality

I have also had issues with their obsession with social media. They seemed very pleased with themselves when their social media gets mentioned or wins an award, like it's their way of winning. The Spanoses seem to think they will build a fan following with social media. I say social media is meaningless if they don't win. Some don't agree, but this is where I am old school. If the team wins, the fans will come. No amount of social media is going create more fans if the team doesn't win.

THIS - you sir are correct . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

• AZBolt
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Rodney Harrison saying tonight that Brandon Staleys use of James is so wrong….he should not be 20 yards off the ball down the field, but rather closer to the line of scrimmage and blitzing the when the situation dictates.

I totally agree Steley gets the least amount of production out of his talent than anyone in football. He has no clue defensively or I offensively his schemes suck. He is simply a bad football coach …..He needs to be gone ASAP. Should have been gone after the Jacksonville loss

Comment

Working...
                          X