Ravens at Chargers (+3.5) Pregame Discussion (Wk 12)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SAY OW 55
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jan 2023
    • Send PM

And a trained monkey can’t fuck that draft pick up.

Marvin Harrison jr. Is elite talent in the same class as Ladanian Tomlinson.

Comment

• Air Coryell
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jan 2021
      • Carlsbad, CA
      • Teacher, Coach, CFO
      • Send PM

Balt has the front office and coaches we can only dream about. High quality organization. Will be a big test for the Chargers.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

Originally posted by SAY OW 55 View Post
        There’s a silver lining. Every game loss brings us closer to Brock Bowers or Marvin Harrison jr.
        The problem is we won’t end up with a bad enough record to draft either of them.

Comment

• SAY OW 55
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jan 2023
          • Send PM

Brandon Stayley is Mark Whalberg in Boogie nights. We need the music in the CD it’s all in the music. The music is that good man. We just need the CD and the music. Mark Whalberg with John C. Riley m

that’s Brandon Stayley we will keep scheming we will run the scheme we’ve been running. Cause it’s working. It wins we will keep coaching my system.

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Nov 2020
            • Send PM

Everyone needs to go if possible -- Bosa, Mack, Kendricks, SJD, etc as well as most of the staff. The aim now should be to tank in order to get a very high draft pick that we can trade back and hopefully pull a 2004 AJ Smith-like miracle with the 2024 draft class. We can't be bringing in any more old jockstraps into the locker room on expensive deals, unless they're vet minimum deals for depth. Hopefully, Harbaugh will come here and turn this around at that point. I don't really care if Telesco is still here, but he has to be under Harbaugh, not above him.

The other option is to turn the team over to Ryan Ficken in the interim, and see what he and Moore can do together. I don't know how much Ficken has been able to network within the league, but I'd trust him to bring in another DC with a scheme that matches the roster better.

Comment

• Charge!
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Aug 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by jaguarmanftype View Post
              Everyone needs to go if possible -- Bosa, Mack, Kendricks, SJD, etc as well as most of the staff. The aim now should be to tank in order to get a very high draft pick that we can trade back and hopefully pull a 2004 AJ Smith-like miracle with the 2024 draft class. We can't be bringing in any more old jockstraps into the locker room on expensive deals, unless they're vet minimum deals for depth. Hopefully, Harbaugh will come here and turn this around at that point. I don't really care if Telesco is still here, but he has to be under Harbaugh, not above him.

The other option is to turn the team over to Ryan Ficken in the interim, and see what he and Moore can do together. I don't know how much Ficken has been able to network within the league, but I'd trust him to bring in another DC with a scheme that matches the roster better.
              this is purely aboout money and control.....Reid makes 20 mil per year.... paid with Chief ownrship profits..... do you think Spanos would give uop tyhat kind of money out of his profits, not requiired salary cap for any coach?????
              if Harbaugh would work for minimum or free.... Spanos would never give up total comntrol to a HC....
              that is why he loves TT...... TT is ok(not happy), when Spanos kid wants a cewrtai player at the draft..... TT was hired because he is yes man and so was Staley..... lol

Comment

• Charge!
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

i like it but if you hire ficken as HC..... someone will take Moore away as HC.....

Ficken obviously has improved ST's...... but do you want to lose Moore?

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Nov 2020
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Charge! View Post

this is purely aboout money and control.....Reid makes 20 mil per year.... paid with Chief ownrship profits..... do you think Spanos would give uop tyhat kind of money out of his profits, not requiired salary cap for any coach?????
                  if Harbaugh would work for minimum or free.... Spanos would never give up total comntrol to a HC....
                  that is why he loves TT...... TT is ok(not happy), when Spanos kid wants a cewrtai player at the draft..... TT was hired because he is yes man and so was Staley..... lol
                  I think Harbaugh can be had for 12 mill or less because I think he wants to cement his legacy in the NFL. He's already made a hell of a lot of money in college, so I think a move to the NFL would be more of an ego, legacy play for him rather than a money grab. For what it's worth, I was high on bringing in Pederson here, and I don't think he's making more than 5 mill a year while Staley is probably around 3 something which isn't much of a difference.

Of course, if the Spanos' want to continue this, they may as well just sign new HCs to one-year deals and see if one turns things around like O'Connell with the Vikes did. To that end, might as well give Ficken a shot, because at least his unit is running more than effectively, and as an ST coach, he has a lens to talent on both sides of the ball so it should make him a good evaluator and game planner at the least.

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Nov 2020
                    • Send PM

i like it but if you hire ficken as HC..... someone will take Moore away as HC.....

Ficken obviously has improved ST's...... but do you want to lose Moore?
                    We can bring in Tanner Engstrand from the Lions. He's likely be the next play caller there after Ben Johnson gets an HC position.

Comment

• Charge!
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Aug 2019
                      • Send PM

Ravens are by far the best overall team we have played.... but we are playing them at home which means they will be affected by massive noise of Chargers fans.... lol
                      Staleyt melted down yesterday and stupidly attacked us fans.....really boneheaded for a young stupid coach!

Comment

• jaguarmanftype
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Nov 2020
                        • Send PM

Ravens are by far the best overall team we have played.... but we are playing them at home which means they will be affected by massive noise of Chargers fans.... lol
                        Staleyt melted down yesterday and stupidly attacked us fans.....really boneheaded for a young stupid coach!
                        Should be the nail in the coffin for Staley, perhaps.

Comment

• Charge!
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Aug 2019
                          • Send PM

Should be the nail in the coffin for Staley, perhaps.
                          the kicker is losng to GB and every year giving bad or rookie QB's their best games was not enough to fire this loser, so they will not do it before end of season and sadly, likle we all know, they will wit till after the good coaches are signed before settling for some super cheap and unqualified coach that is available and they will tell us that another cheap loser had the right "chemistry" and "leadership qualities".....

The NFL needs to force the spanoses to sell this team to nyone who actually cares about somthing except making bank....

Comment

Working...
                          X