• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

I've missed Den60's. I hope he keeps contributing here with whatever takes he sees fit. Even if I don't like it or agree with it. Hell, I don't agree with most of you - all the time - yet I still put up with all of you! :shrug::shrug: Why? Because I don't know everything and it's more fun to have you guys around disagreeing with me than away agreeing with me!
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
      Grammar Police
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

What's this is Den60 back? I have him on ignore like I do OIP��
      Go Rivers!

Comment

• BlazingBolt
        SLAM DUNK!
        • Jun 2013
        • East County San Diego
        • Bolt fanatic
        • Send PM

This is the only Chargers forum I post on

I missed the tshirts or else I probably would of got one.

I don't know how much moderating goes on but it seems fine to me. I don't even mind epic poster wars, even the ones yuba started although I definitely ignored plenty of it and understand if he was banned. I personally just read what I find interesting and ignore everything else and am fine with that. I still read most of Qsmokey's garbage and ignore it....its mildly amusing sort of pathetic but mostly not worth responding to.

As far as Spanos I take the position of he is not as bad as he is made out to be. I take that position also with Norv. I took it with Mathews. I take it with Marlon McCree. I take it with last years 4-12

I also think 14-2 was not as great as it was made out to be....soft schedule not a great passing game/ first year starter/game manager
        migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

There were t-shirts?

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
            This is the only Chargers forum I post on

I missed the tshirts or else I probably would of got one.

I don't know how much moderating goes on but it seems fine to me. I don't even mind epic poster wars, even the ones yuba started although I definitely ignored plenty of it and understand if he was banned. I personally just read what I find interesting and ignore everything else and am fine with that. I still read most of Qsmokey's garbage and ignore it....its mildly amusing sort of pathetic but mostly not worth responding to.

As far as Spanos I take the position of he is not as bad as he is made out to be. I take that position also with Norv. I took it with Mathews. I take it with Marlon McCree. I take it with last years 4-12

I also think 14-2 was not as great as it was made out to be....soft schedule not a great passing game/ first year starter/game manager
            Imagine if Rivers had been signed on time and was a three-year starter during our 14-2 season.

Comment

• QSmokey
              Guardedly Optimistic
              • Jun 2013
              • Kuna, Idaho
              • Retired
              • Send PM

Originally posted by BlazingBolt View Post
              I still read most of Qsmokey's garbage and ignore it....its mildly amusing sort of pathetic but mostly not worth responding to.
              I feel the same, by the way. Except, you're not even mildly amusing.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by ratenstein
                Nah, that shit will drive me nuts...Imagine if Schotty hadn't gotten Brees killed in a meaningless game.
                Uh oh, am I going to go all tardeRivers???? AJ lied, men!!!
                Just saying that stupid contract dispute between Spanos and Rivers probably cost us a Super Bowl.

This is the area I'm venting.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
                  SLAM DUNK!
                  • Jun 2013
                  • East County San Diego
                  • Bolt fanatic
                  • Send PM

Yes in the imagination of my alternate realities we win the 2006 Super Bowl in either scenario 1. Brees continued to start 2. Rivers started as a rookie

It is probably more likely that Marty would have continued to choke in post season either way though.
                  migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

• Den60
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
                    What's this is Den60 back? I have him on ignore like I do OIP��
                    Yes, but skating on very thin ice.

Comment

• Den60
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                      Its quite possible that MV is the backup. Only after voters feel they've won on the alternatives
                      I, personally, don't think failing in one will improve the possibility of the other. Falconer and Roberts went to bat for them for MV, and the Chargers told them to go pound sand. Failing DT would only limit the leverage they already had here with the city and county. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Chargers effect their move and sell the team right now. Dean would likely rather play golf.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
                        I, personally, don't think failing in one will improve the possibility of the other. Falconer and Roberts went to bat for them for MV, and the Chargers told them to go pound sand. Failing DT would only limit the leverage they already had here with the city and county. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the Chargers effect their move and sell the team right now. Dean would likely rather play golf.
                        Since they now have 17 Spani working in various capacities for the team, I don't see them ever selling it unless they somehow ran into big money trouble.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                          No Sir, I Dont Like It
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Section 457
                          • Migrant Film Worker
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
                          Since they now have 17 Spani working in various capacities for the team, I don't see them ever selling it unless they somehow ran into big money trouble.
                          17???? Cripes!! They breed like cockroaches!!!11!!0nE!!
                          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X