• Show
Clear All
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Den60 View Post
    Perhaps you have answered your own question with the tone of your response. I haven't been on here since the draft but it seems a bit dead on here to be honest. Not sure who have left (or just don't post much anymore), but from what I recall anyone who wasn't a homer was likely to get shouted down, if not banned. Yes, if the Chargers make a run they will get some interest in town. If not,then that interest will wane quickly and likely turn negative given Spanos' behavior over the last couple of years. Even with a good start, a SB victory would be a bit too late to influence an election held some 3 months earlier. Right now, polling data shows that their DT stadium deal would fail even if it was a simple majority vote.

LMAO. Den im not even going to take your bait. Nobody is banned. Everybody is still here. I think you are pissed because nobody missed you? Literally nobody even noticed you were gone. We have been shitting all over the chargers here lately. So your theory is nothing more than a troll job and an attempt to attack me. Nobody here has been trying to promote a homers only atmosphere. You show up after 4 months and contribute with "Bosa will Bust" "Your forum is Dead" etc just a bunch of immature baiting and trolling. You have been crying about this same "homer or get banned" crap for years now it feels like.

Go annoy someone else. Seriously. Dont even quote me. Just walk away from me. Im not gonna sit here and waste my time with you. Im warning you. Dont interact with me.

Comment

fender57
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Yuma? Not banned for being a homer of course.

And from my POV Fleet seems a bit defensive. JMO of course.
      You mean yuba, and from what I recall he was banned because he would obsessively take a position and never freaking let up.

Comment

• Den60
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

Originally posted by bonehead View Post
        You're projecting dipstick
        LOL. Thank you for illustrating the point I was making. Where can I send a check?

Comment

• Den60
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          LMAO. Den im not even going to take your bait. Nobody is banned. Everybody is still here. I think you are pissed because nobody missed you? Literally nobody even noticed you were gone. We have been shitting all over the chargers here lately. So your theory is nothing more than a troll job and an attempt to attack me. Nobody here has been trying to promote a homers only atmosphere. You show up after 4 months and contribute with "Bosa will Bust" "Your forum is Dead" etc just a bunch of immature baiting and trolling. You have been crying about this same "homer or get banned" crap for years now it feels like.

Go annoy someone else. Seriously. Dont even quote me. Just walk away from me. Im not gonna sit here and waste my time with you. Im warning you. Dont interact with me.

Didn't quote you at all, just responded to a thread you created. Damn, you used to be rather light. Go live a little, you live in one of the best places in the world for God's sake. Go out and walk the beach sometime.

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Not too bright though.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Hard to root for a team that has one foot out the door and the other one is kicking you in the butt. If Spanos wanted to be in SD he would have pursued the MV site which actually had a chance to get done. Instead he is reaching for "The Impossible Dream" of DT. It made a good song but it won't get a new stadium built in this town.
              Its quite possible that MV is the backup. Only after voters feel they've won on the alternatives
              Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• sandiego17
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                Its quite possible that MV is the backup. Only after voters feel they've won on the alternatives
                Possibly, like a compromise that voters could get behind? Could work.

Still, DT is a better site. I know MV is '5 minutes away', but still, DT is a better site. Hopefully the CA Supreme Court rules soon, 66.67% won't happen.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post
                  Possibly, like a compromise that voters could get behind? Could work.

Still, DT is a better site. I know MV is '5 minutes away', but still, DT is a better site. Hopefully the CA Supreme Court rules soon, 66.67% won't happen.
                  I'm not up on all the politics and details on the sites. I always just assumed Spanos would fight for the best arraignment as hard as he could until it was inevitable that he would settle. The Spanos motto
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• sandiego17
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by oneinchpunch View Post
                    I'm not up on all the politics and details on the sites. I always just assumed Spanos would fight for the best arraignment as hard as he could until it was inevitable that he would settle. The Spanos motto
                    For once, I don't blame him. He should fight for the best arrangement and bring the naysayers along kicking and screaming like the Padres did with PETCO. Those naysayers were proven ridiculously wrong and hopefully the new batch of chicken littles are proven wrong too. But being Dean Spanos, not sure if He has the ability to pull it off, he needs a strong set of advisors.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

Like I said, I'm out of the loop. I just think this a play for a secondary site(this might've been discussed for months)
                      Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• chargerkdb
                        Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Hotter than hell, Georgia
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
                        Its hard for you to root for this team. Charger nation dosnt exactly feel the same way. Theres some fans like yourself who put your support of the team at the feet of the owners. But most support the players. Im not a Spanos fan. I wasn't a fan when we were winning tons of games with LT. But i sure was a fan of winning. And definitely a fan of the players. You are telling me that a Superbowl win wouldn't make charger nation happy. Im telling you winning will put a lot of smiles on faces. Possibly even help with the stadium. But as of right now fans are just hungry for wins and Waiting to cross the stadium bridge when its time. Im not saying we have to win the SB. Fans just want to win. And you and i will have to disagree that winning is the most imprtant thing to Charger Nation. Because that was the argument you disagreed with.
                        I wholeheartedly agree with this post. I think there are a whole bunch of restless folks sprinkled with a few diehard haters. I have never understood someone who calls themselves a fan and then shits all over everything in a whoa is me cloud of negativity.

Comment

• QSmokey
                          Guardedly Optimistic
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Kuna, Idaho
                          • Retired
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
                          I wholeheartedly agree with this post. I think there are a whole bunch of restless folks sprinkled with a few diehard haters. I have never understood someone who calls themselves a fan and then shits all over everything in a whoa is me cloud of negativity.
                          'Woe is me'.

Comment

Working...
                          X