Chiefs @ Chargers Pregame / Game Day Thread / Post Game Rxn (Wk 18)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Critty View Post

But he isn't a generational talent. He is overrated. Not worth a top 10 pick. Likely not even worth a top 20 pick.

​​See video link. Guy does a good job addressing this.
    His opinion. And we likely don't use him at FB. He also says he is really good.

I like him better than Kincaid, and I did last year. Wanted us to draft Kincaid and Kincaid after not starting the first 6 or 7 games has really took off.

Ended up with 73 receptions. Only a 9.2 YPC but he was thrown a lot of short passes and Bowers is a better YAC guy than Kincaid,.....and a better blocker.

Bowers is what Herbert needs at TE and we will need a TE badly as Everett likely not resigned. Parham either.
    This class is not that great for TEs.

Last edited by Boltjolt; 01-08-2024, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

His opinion. And we likely don't use him at FB. He also says he is really good.

I like him better than Kincaid, and I did last year. Wanted us to draft Kincaid and Kincaid after not starting the first 6 or 7 games has really took off.

Ended up with 73 receptions. Only a 9.2 YPC but he was thrown a lot of short passes and Bowers is a better YAC guy than Kincaid,.....and a better blocker.

Bowers is what Herbert needs at TE and we will need a TE badly as Everett likely not resigned. Parham either.
      This class is not that great for TEs.
      ^ This...draft Bowzer and our run game AND pass pro just got better...whoever we put at RT benefits from some nice chipping and double team blocking by Bowzer...

Comment

Working...
      X