• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    fender57
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
    Gets even better for the Pats - Brissett supposedly tore a ligament in the thumb of his throwing hand last night.
    Who's their next guy up?

Comment

• Geezbolt
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Sun Valley, ID
      • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
      Who's their next guy up?
      Julian Edelman, although they said if the game had been played on Sunday, Galapagos (love that) could probably have gone.

Comment

They will pick up Tim Tebow and win the rest of their games.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
          No Sir, I Dont Like It
          • Jun 2013
          • Section 457
          • Migrant Film Worker
          • Send PM

Time to run this single wings
          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
          sigpic

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

No, it isn't. They won last night because they made few mistakes on offense, played great defense and their kickoffs were superb and led to 2 turnovers that turned the game in their favor. Sometimes the simplest explanation is really the answer.
            That explains one game. What's the simplest explanation for the last decade or so?

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
              Pains me to say it, but I believe that as well. Hate Belichek, the Pats, Brady, etc. But there's no way they should be winning games like they are, IMO.
              That part is true.

Comment

• richpjr
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Nashville
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
                That explains one game. What's the simplest explanation for the last decade or so?
                Same reason they won last night - they are the best coached team in the league. Year after year, they find players that fit their system, have great game plans that they execute, while rarely making dumb mistakes that beat themselves. The whining about they must be cheating ignores the play on the field. I think Josh McDaniels is a complete tool but that game plan to protect their rookie QB and neutralize the Houston line was a thing of beauty and executed to perfection last night. Add in good special teams play that led to some quick scores and you get a typical Patriot win. I'll repeat - sometimes the simplest execution is the answer.

Comment

fender57
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Geezbolt View Post
                  Julian Edelman, although they said if the game had been played on Sunday, Galapagos (love that) could probably have gone.
                  They only have one more week and Brady comes back.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

Same reason they won last night - they are the best coached team in the league. Year after year, they find players that fit their system, have great game plans that they execute, while rarely making dumb mistakes that beat themselves. The whining about they must be cheating ignores the play on the field. I think Josh McDaniels is a complete tool but that game plan to protect their rookie QB and neutralize the Houston line was a thing of beauty and executed to perfection last night. Add in good special teams play that led to some quick scores and you get a typical Patriot win. I'll repeat - sometimes the simplest execution is the answer.
                    Ah. Okay. I have serious doubts, but I guess that's the answer most people believe. I would need proof before I believe it. Cheating seems like a simpler answer than the Patsies have the greatest coaches ever - especially since the Patsies have been caught cheating twice already. There are too many holes that can be poked in the Patriots-win-because-their-coach-is-the-best theory. First being - their coach didn't win in Cleveland. And the moment he switched to New England, he became the greatest coach in any major team sport ever? I doubt it. I seriously doubt it. And I don't get why the majority of fans seem to buy it. I just can't wrap my mind around it.

Comment

Ah. Okay. I have serious doubts, but I guess that's the answer most people believe. I would need proof before I believe it. Cheating seems like a simpler answer than the Patsies have the greatest coaches ever - especially since the Patsies have been caught cheating twice already. There are too many holes that can be poked in the Patriots-win-because-their-coach-is-the-best theory. First being - their coach didn't win in Cleveland. And the moment he switched to New England, he became the greatest coach in any major team sport ever? I doubt it. I seriously doubt it. And I don't get why the majority of fans seem to buy it. I just can't wrap my mind around it.
                      Don't listen to anyone, you're actually right.

Comment

• richpjr
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Nashville
                        • Send PM

Most people don't waste time on conspiracy theories as they rarely have any merit.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
                          No Sir, I Dont Like It
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Section 457
                          • Migrant Film Worker
                          • Send PM

Wake up sheeple!
                          Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X