• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Xenos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by AK47 View Post

I wonder how much are due to artificial turf. Multi-billion dollar stadiums with plastic grass.

Forget the starting a marijuana store front. Come up with a type of real Grass that can grow indoors, patent it, sell to the NFL.
    In the case of Greenlaw, he has been fighting tendonitis for a while this season. So it was inevitable as long as he kept playing this season. It just unfortunately came at the worst time. Not even a play on the field. Just running normally.

Comment

• AK47
      Registered Charger Fan
      • May 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

In the case of Greenlaw, he has been fighting tendonitis for a while this season. So it was inevitable as long as he kept playing this season. It just unfortunately came at the worst time. Not even a play on the field. Just running normally.
      Speaking of worst time. Kittle and Debbo looked weird out there. KC keyed in on Mcaffrey. Purdy was tasked more to win the game against elite pass pressure.

Comment

• Lefty2SLO
        Moderate Skeptic
        • May 2022
        • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

Good points and why Bowers is my Top 3 cluster. What did Kelce do in the SB - he led his team in receptions and receiving yards. 1st qtr, last second, people parsing sub-statistics is a fool's errand. Overall he led his team in receiving. He led all Chiefs receivers for the 2023 regular season as well. oh, and he led all Chiefs receivers in 2022.

But wait - TEs are not a value position ... ?

Generational TE's are . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Is Bowers one of these? Maybe . . . . . . . .

Comment

• Boltx
          Dominate the day
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I wonder how much are due to artificial turf. Multi-billion dollar stadiums with plastic grass.

Forget the starting a marijuana store front. Come up with a type of real Grass that can grow indoors, patent it, sell to the NFL.
          Hmmm

Want to go into business together?? LOL
          ESPN Screename: GoBolts02

Comment

• Boltjolt
            Dont let the PBs fool ya
            • Jun 2013
            • Henderson, NV
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Lefty2SLO View Post
            [/B][/U]

Generational TE's are . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Is Bowers one of these? Maybe . . . . . . . .
            Everybody knows I've wanted Bowers since he was a freshman. I don't like the word generational.

I learned something from the Superbowl. A generation is 20 year span. Can't remember who said it but thats the timeline.

Is Bowers the best TE to come out in 20 years?

As a prospect, maybe. I can maybe buy that but won't say it.
            Pitts was highly regarded but he wasn't imo a overall good TE. He was more a big athletic WR.

Bowers has a ways to go to become a generational player. Even Kelce is from 2012? Not long enough lol.

Still my pick for us round 1 regardless of it's @5 or at 11.

​​

Comment

• AK47
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltx View Post

Hmmm

Want to go into business together?? LOL
              How about a strain of grass cross bred with weed? Grows indoors. Minimizes slipping. Minimizes injuries. Improves Referee's vision to actually call holding penalties!!

Comment

• PR#1
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Aug 2019
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

It must have been badly torn already and he kept playing through it.

Then when he ran out on the field it snapped like a rubber band

Comment

• PR#1
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Aug 2019
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Everybody knows I've wanted Bowers since he was a freshman. I don't like the word generational.

I learned something from the Superbowl. A generation is 20 year span. Can't remember who said it but thats the timeline.

Pitts was highly regarded but he wasn't imo a overall good TE. He was more a big athletic WR.

Bowers has a ways to go to become a generational player. Even Kelce is from 2012? Not long enough lol.

Bowers has been my favorite college player for two seasons now.

I was very sad to see him leave UGA

Comment

• jamrock
                    lawyers, guns and money
                    • Sep 2017
                    • Send PM

The Super Bowl was played on natural grass

Comment

• AK47
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Yeah the Powder Blues resident weed grower informed me whilst coming up with a savvy business proposition.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post

Yes but they roll/slide the grass field outside when it isn't in use. UNLV plays their games in there on turf.

Comment

• jamrock
                          lawyers, guns and money
                          • Sep 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

True. You've never expressed even a tiny bit of doubt about Bowers. To your credit

Comment

Working...
                          X